10DPO - AF or what?!?

LD1978

Reaction score
Hey All,

I am soooo gutted today I could cry :-( I am only on my 2nd cycle off pill so i know its not long but Ive started charting and I OV day 23. Im day 10DPO and last night had cramps and some brown stuff (sorry if TMI) and this morning had more brown and then red blood so thought the witch had got me. I cant believe it as last cycle wa 36 days so really dont want my LF to be shorter than 10 days (if AF is today then it will be 9) I will be sooo gutted if I have problems.

Anyway Ive been to the loo again this morning and its back to brown and no more red. Is this really AF?? Am I wishful in thinking it could be implantation bleed? I thought it was always it was pink or brown? Plus my temp dipped down to 97.8 today (was 98.1) so I think I am kidding myself!!

I dont think I can do this month after month.

Im not expecting you ladies to have the answer just need to get it off my chest! xx

I don't know what to suggest Hun, I guess brown blood is better than red blood.

xx

God Im going mad - its now gone to brown and pretty much nothing!! Does AF do that?? (its been so long as Ive been on the pill for so long).

Am thinking as temp dropped its AF but why has it gone away.

This is enough to drive a girl mad ha ha! xx

Well I've had no more red blood since 9.30 this morning so god knows.

Is it a sign of the witch coming? Would I count today on my chart as day 1 or not now it's stopped?

I'm wondering if it's a bad sign and means my lining is breaking down too early. I think I need to chill on this ttc thing!!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back