❤️July Testing Thread❤️

Thank you Sugar. I feel the same, if we can't have another I'm blessed to have 2 gorgeous children! I remember how hard this was when we were trying to conceive our first so hats off to you ladies who are on your first round, I'm sure you'll get there xx

I’ve got everything crossed for you @Sugar10, I can’t imagine your anxiety levels though. Thank you for your kind words. <3

Having pregnancy symptoms start, it’s so cruel as it’s just a reminder even if I’m trying not to think about it. Nausea & serious fatigue are the biggest ones, and certain food smells .. let’s see what this week brings as this is usually ‘the week’ it all happens . My other son now has covid so I’m keeping busy anyway ...
I’ll let you know if anything changes.

Having pregnancy symptoms start, it’s so cruel as it’s just a reminder even if I’m trying not to think about it. Nausea & serious fatigue are the biggest ones, and certain food smells .. let’s see what this week brings as this is usually ‘the week’ it all happens . My other son now has covid so I’m keeping busy anyway ...
I’ll let you know if anything changes.

I’ve literally got every part of my body crossed for you <3

Hi ladies.

I’m so sorry I’ve been quiet. I finally had my long awaited appointment with the hospital, and I feel so let down. A year Ive been waiting for that appointment, as some of you know.

so my blood tests all came back normal. My scan was normal too which is good I know. Apparently no signs of PCOS which I find odd as I was diagnosed with it over 20 years ago. It’s not something that can disappear ‍♀️

But anyway his last words to me were ‘just keep trying’! I’ve never felt so let down! They only said they’d see me in 6months so I dont get lost in the system. Pfttt

I’m 41 I haven’t got time to just keep trying! He’s got g to contact a fertility clinic in Liverpool to see if they will help me. But my bmi is over 30 so I really doubt it.

I’m Even considering getting a gastric sleeve to get the weight off in time so that the clinic will help me.

sorry for ranting ladies. I just don’t know what to do now, feel like I’m between a rock and a hard place xx

Hi ladies.

I’m so sorry I’ve been quiet. I finally had my long awaited appointment with the hospital, and I feel so let down. A year Ive been waiting for that appointment, as some of you know.

so my blood tests all came back normal. My scan was normal too which is good I know. Apparently no signs of PCOS which I find odd as I was diagnosed with it over 20 years ago. It’s not something that can disappear ‍♀️

But anyway his last words to me were ‘just keep trying’! I’ve never felt so let down! They only said they’d see me in 6months so I dont get lost in the system. Pfttt

I’m 41 I haven’t got time to just keep trying! He’s got g to contact a fertility clinic in Liverpool to see if they will help me. But my bmi is over 30 so I really doubt it.

I’m Even considering getting a gastric sleeve to get the weight off in time so that the clinic will help me.

sorry for ranting ladies. I just don’t know what to do now, feel like I’m between a rock and a hard place xx
Awww I’m so sorry! Definitely try the fertility clinic. You never know, they may be able to be convinced to work with you. Do different fertility clinics have different bmi limits? It is good to get undiagnosed infertility in that you don’t have a problem….but at the same time…obviously it’s not been working. It’s frustrating not to have a problem to fix. :( I just had the same thing with my appointment. Anyway, it’s so good to have everything done! Keep us posted on what the clinic says. <3

Awww I’m so sorry! Definitely try the fertility clinic. You never know, they may be able to be convinced to work with you. Do different fertility clinics have different bmi limits? It is good to get undiagnosed infertility in that you don’t have a problem….but at the same time…obviously it’s not been working. It’s frustrating not to have a problem to fix. :( I just had the same thing with my appointment. Anyway, it’s so good to have everything done! Keep us posted on what the clinic says. <3

Awwww Thankyou lovely. It’s so frustrating isn’t it. I’m so sorry that you’re in the same boat too. Yeah it’s very bittersweet. I think most clinic have the same bmi limits to be honest. Let’s hope they listen more than the hospital does. Xxx

Aw that sounds so frustrating, aswel as confusing, @Clarkecharm. Weird how he said no sign of PCOS too.
Hopefully the clinic can offer some help for you.

Thats awful @Clarkecharm, I must admit I was greeted with a similar kind of experience at The Recurrent Miscarriage Clinic, he was awful to me.

CD16 and it looks like I'm going to have an anovulatory cycle. I've never NOT ovulated, so this is a first for me. I honestly think the heat and the stress and depression of an impending due date with no baby is getting to me. I've hit rock bottom.

Today, we should be 37+1 and our baby could have been born anytime from now. I've still got an empty uterus, empty arms and an aching heart and despite what everyone says, NO, it does NOT get better with time.

Thats awful @Clarkecharm, I must admit I was greeted with a similar kind of experience at The Recurrent Miscarriage Clinic, he was awful to me.

CD16 and it looks like I'm going to have an anovulatory cycle. I've never NOT ovulated, so this is a first for me. I honestly think the heat and the stress and depression of an impending due date with no baby is getting to me. I've hit rock bottom.

Today, we should be 37+1 and our baby could have been born anytime from now. I've still got an empty uterus, empty arms and an aching heart and despite what everyone says, NO, it does NOT get better with time.

It’s so hard. :( Coming around to my due date from last year again too, and it’s still so hard. I think it’s ok that it doesn’t get better, not that it feels good, but we love our babies, and it’s totally acceptable that we miss them so much. <3<3

Yea I have all my pregnancy tickers from December until now , I don’t think I’ll delete them soon, it’s a reminder of our babies. Think I was going to be due same as your due date on one of them @Fsb676 6th august I think .

Well, I’m 6 weeks by dates today, nothing going on as such... YET .. debating ringing the doctor tomorrow, or waiting it out abit longer :(

how’s everyone’s weather? Ours had been rather warm today, set to be hotter tomorrow .. x x

@RainbowMama so sorry you’re feeling so down. It is very emotionally exhausting and some days with what you’ve been through I imagine are unbearable. I hate thinking of due dates , and what could’ve been, or what should be. Can’t delete my pregnancy tickers though. :(
Hope you’re not out this cycle, Maybe you’ll ovulate abit later ? Mine sometimes fluctuated.
Sending hugs x x

Yea I have all my pregnancy tickers from December until now , I don’t think I’ll delete them soon, it’s a reminder of our babies. Think I was going to be due same as your due date on one of them @Fsb676 6th august I think .

Well, I’m 6 weeks by dates today, nothing going on as such... YET .. debating ringing the doctor tomorrow, or waiting it out abit longer :(

how’s everyone’s weather? Ours had been rather warm today, set to be hotter tomorrow .. x x
Awww really? I do seem to remember that. <3 How are you holding out so far? Hoping no updated news yet it good news!!!

BFN today for me. Bit early but sure there would be a faint line at least

BFN today for me. Bit early but sure there would be a faint line at least
Ugh I hate that…as we all do. I’ve been getting bfn too…..that turn into evaps because I still dig them out of the trash four hours later. Early here too, and I don’t know when I ovulated this time, but I’m pretty sure I’d have a positive by now.

@Fsb676 no updates .. so by dates 6+2... it’s an anxious week! feel abit deflated I couldn’t speak to my doctor (it’s hard work!) we only have phone call appointments which is fine, as I only need them to refer me to the EPU. Which I’ve had no luck in getting an app with the doctor. So I tried ringing the ward where EPU is direct today, and no answer.
so no further with any help or answers.
I mean I don’t have a need to worry at the moment, but it’s not the point. I at least wanted my bloods checking. I am working tomorrow then kids are off school for 6 weeks so no chance of getting down there during the day. :( ffs ,
You’re not out ladies till AF show. :) I always test early lol x

@Fsb676 no updates .. so by dates 6+2... it’s an anxious week! feel abit deflated I couldn’t speak to my doctor (it’s hard work!) we only have phone call appointments which is fine, as I only need them to refer me to the EPU. Which I’ve had no luck in getting an app with the doctor. So I tried ringing the ward where EPU is direct today, and no answer.
so no further with any help or answers.
I mean I don’t have a need to worry at the moment, but it’s not the point. I at least wanted my bloods checking. I am working tomorrow then kids are off school for 6 weeks so no chance of getting down there during the day. :( ffs ,
You’re not out ladies till AF show. :) I always test early lol x
Glad to hear no concerning news so far!!!! Kids being home will keep you busy. ;)

How did everyone survive yesterdays heat? It went up to 40°C here and silly me, I decided at 36°C it would be an ideal time to work on my car. 40 minutes later and temperatures hit 38°C and I finished up and went inside - I must of melted my boobs off I think, judging by the patch on my T-shirt. :lol:

I’ll be glad of the cooler temperatures today and the rain to reduce the muggy feeling.

How did everyone survive yesterdays heat? It went up to 40°C here and silly me, I decided at 36°C it would be an ideal time to work on my car. 40 minutes later and temperatures hit 38°C and I finished up and went inside - I must of melted my boobs off I think, judging by the patch on my T-shirt. :lol:

I’ll be glad of the cooler temperatures today and the rain to reduce the muggy feeling.
It’s been so hot here the last two weeks as well! Staying indoors a lot

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back