❤️July Testing Thread❤️

Oh Sugar, I'm so sorry, it's so cruel that you can get pregnant so easily but it's not successful, I can't begin to imagine what you're going through! Did you say you were waiting to see someone about it? Hopefully they'll be able to offer a really simple solution and you'll catch quickly again and it'll all be fine, although obviously it'd be even better if it just worked itself out and was all fine this time! I'm keeping everything crossed for you xx

@Fsb676, I’ve done 5mg this cycle.

@Unicorn, Are you using progesterone suppositories and is it prescribed? I’ve tried clomid, so I thought it was time to revisit Letrozole. I never have any side effects from Clomid or Letrozole but on CD6 (just a few days ago) boy did I lose it. :oops:

I am battling poor mental health at the moment though, we should be 36 weeks and just four weeks away from kissing a forehead, counting fingers and toes, arms and hearts full. These milestones are awful and my fiancé is also really struggling at the moment too.
Yes, progesterone suppositories as my day 28 progesterone levels aren't great and I have the same symptoms of spotting etc that I had before conceiving our son, when I was prescribed progesterone and conceived. But no, I've not had it prescribed this time.
I'm really sorry to hear that you're struggling, it must be so hard and it's completely understandable that you have rough days, you just try and take care of yourself xx

Yes, progesterone suppositories as my day 28 progesterone levels aren't great and I have the same symptoms of spotting etc that I had before conceiving our son, when I was prescribed progesterone and conceived. But no, I've not had it prescribed this time.
I'm really sorry to hear that you're struggling, it must be so hard and it's completely understandable that you have rough days, you just try and take care of yourself xx

I'm guessing you're not in the UK? In the UK they will not prescribe progesterone before you're pregnant, so if you have a short LP or any spotting in your LP, they will not prescribe it. They will only prescribe it under the new NICE guidelines to women who have had recurrent miscarriages (and I think are having a threatened miscarriage) only IF and when a successful uterine pregnancy is identified 6+ weeks of gestation. It's an absolute joke.

Sorry you're feeling so deflated @Sugar10, I absolutely understand. Due dates are the worst and this is our last chance to get pregnant before what should be, Rylies due date. We will not be trying in September, and we are preparing to wrap up our TTC Journey. It'll be four years of actively trying in just over a months time. We've given this journey the absolute most we can, we've gone to extreme lengths to let it be possible but still nothing. At some point you find your breaking point and we're there.

CD10, Still a few days away from ovulation I am guessing. My mood is at rock bottom, I am so depressed. I'm not sleeping, not eating, not even brushing my hair. Spending the days crying my heart out, absolutely broken and devastated.

I'm guessing you're not in the UK? In the UK they will not prescribe progesterone before you're pregnant, so if you have a short LP or any spotting in your LP, they will not prescribe it. They will only prescribe it under the new NICE guidelines to women who have had recurrent miscarriages (and I think are having a threatened miscarriage) only IF and when a successful uterine pregnancy is identified 6+ weeks of gestation. It's an absolute joke.

Sorry you're feeling so deflated @Sugar10, I absolutely understand. Due dates are the worst and this is our last chance to get pregnant before what should be, Rylies due date. We will not be trying in September, and we are preparing to wrap up our TTC Journey. It'll be four years of actively trying in just over a months time. We've given this journey the absolute most we can, we've gone to extreme lengths to let it be possible but still nothing. At some point you find your breaking point and we're there.

CD10, Still a few days away from ovulation I am guessing. My mood is at rock bottom, I am so depressed. I'm not sleeping, not eating, not even brushing my hair. Spending the days crying my heart out, absolutely broken and devastated.
Yeah, we're in the UK but had it prescribed privately the first time round and as I said it hasn't been prescribed this time.
I'm sorry you're feeling so low, I hope things pick up for you soon xx

@Fsb676, I’ve done 5mg this cycle.

@Unicorn, Are you using progesterone suppositories and is it prescribed? I’ve tried clomid, so I thought it was time to revisit Letrozole. I never have any side effects from Clomid or Letrozole but on CD6 (just a few days ago) boy did I lose it. :oops:

I am battling poor mental health at the moment though, we should be 36 weeks and just four weeks away from kissing a forehead, counting fingers and toes, arms and hearts full. These milestones are awful and my fiancé is also really struggling at the moment too.

I feel your pain as much as possible, and I am so sorry! I’ve been in deep moments similar myself, and you just don’t wish it on anyone! It’s so painful. It makes me sad that others go through this too, but it also helps to not feel as if you are the only one. You just can’t help counting the weeks. Sage would be 11 months and 5 days. Dreading the first birthday mark. :( You’re not along, and we are here for you! Thinking of and praying for you! <3

That’s crazy the way they handle the progesterone….like what’s the point!!!!

Thanks for being an encouragement to us all even as you struggle! <3

Now maybe I need to see what my levels are past 20 days .

Hello
Sorry I needed a break. I haven’t done any OPk or anything this cycle, just let it be. I counted CD1 from the first day of m/c bleeding so I decided to test on Wednesday CD31 when AF would’ve been expected, and it was a faint positive, and darker yesterday. I’d be 4+5 by dates. But that’s it, I’m not even buying any tests, or even thinking about it. As in the next 2 weeks it’ll likely all be over so it’s a waste. And causes stress. But just wanted to update you all. I will keep popping in, I hope you’re all doing ok, sorry I think it has all just got too much for me. I’ll be back properly soon. :) thinking of you all x x
Oh wow! You really have been catching fast, but I just can’t believe they aren’t helping you. Especially after the second and third time!!! Take as much of a break as you need, though we will pray this bean sticks. <3

Thanks everyone. Sorry I’m quiet still, one reason is trying to block it out, and another is my young son has covid :( he’s much better today though.

question though - I’ve tested today, as the curiosity got the better of me! Only a cheapie. And the line is stupid dark. Never had one like that before. But again, trying not to over think it as anything can happen.
I’ll post a pic x

C3592381-4ABE-4909-95DA-76DE1F74017E.jpeg
trying not to over think it. As anything can still happen. And I’m expecting it to tbh. In which case will have proved my point that it’s irrelevant how tests appear , as it’s out of our control! And I’ve done well not to test since finding out. by dates 5+1 but no clue really.

Thanks. It is Weird to be dark.. so if this ends I’ll be giving up on tests all together! :(
Haven’t gone to the doctors this time as can’t bare it all over again, but I might ring them tomorrow as they might at least do bloods, my own gp is lovely, just the EPAU is not as good.
I’m trying to hold out as can’t bare the ‘official’ ness of it all, and just plod along until something happens or doesn’t ..

View attachment 93698
trying not to over think it. As anything can still happen. And I’m expecting it to tbh. In which case will have proved my point that it’s irrelevant how tests appear , as it’s out of our control! And I’ve done well not to test since finding out. by dates 5+1 but no clue really.

That is a really dark line!! Stick baby stick x

Thanks. It is Weird to be dark.. so if this ends I’ll be giving up on tests all together! :(
Haven’t gone to the doctors this time as can’t bare it all over again, but I might ring them tomorrow as they might at least do bloods, my own gp is lovely, just the EPAU is not as good.
I’m trying to hold out as can’t bare the ‘official’ ness of it all, and just plod along until something happens or doesn’t ..
Wow! Seems like this might be it! <3

Can only hope @Unicorn @PinkFlamingo @Fsb676
But I expect the worst , I am debating ringing the doctor? But don’t want the hassle as the EPAU don’t help AT ALL. And just make you feel like oh im sorry its not viable. Never mind. And it’s so horrible. They treat you like a number , a boring part of their day. And I can’t bare it. :( x

Thankyou so much on here, sorry I’ve been quiet, but I’ve just found it all hard but I’ll get back!
You’re all so strong, you do amazing. @RainbowMama I do hope you get your miracle you’ve fought so hard for. :)
I know I’ve read people (sorry I know your all going through different issues) going under going new treatment, progesterone, clomid, ivf, and other interventions, I really hope you get your BFP. It’s so heartbreaking this TTC ; and my heart goes out to you all. Sincerely. I know I have amazing babies if this doesn’t work out. So I feel so blessed. I hope you all get your baby x x x

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back