❤️Jan 2022 Testing Thread❤️

Ah, try not to worry ladies, the HSG is a little uncomfortable but nothing more than that, you'll be fine if you do need it but fingers crossed this will be the month and so you won't :D xx
Thank you :smile:. I’ve been told not to worry about it by others too, so I should just relax! But, as you say, hopefully we won’t need it! Xx

Thanks <3 Now it’s my turn to be sorry for being too downer. It is so encouraging though to have so many others that understand the thoughts, feelings, and emotions though!!!! I absolutely hate anything involving needles, so I’m trying to combine as many blood tests as possible lol….but I agree…so many!!!!! Even though your HSG is delayed, it’s not too far away. I do hope though that neither of us need it!!! Mine probably wouldn’t be until the first or second week in March, but we shall see.
Absolutely no need to apologise. I see part of the point of this forum is to be able to speak honestly about how you’re feeling and not just say “I’m fine” all the time. TTC can be hard, as we all know, and those who haven’t been through this don’t understand, which is not their fault. As you say, it makes a lot of difference knowing others are in the same position and know how you feel. Saying that, obviously I’ve got everything crossed that this is the month for us all! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back