❤️Jan 2022 Testing Thread❤️

Well, I’ve just got my period. It’s very light but I’ve given up hoping it’s an implantation bleed. I could feel it coming today, have been feeling very depressed and unmotivated. :(

It’s so hard to stay positive when nothing continues to happen month after month. And I felt so confident this month. Oh well, I guess the next step is the HSG.
I'm sorry you're out for this month :( How long have you been ttc if you don't mind me asking? xx

Awww so sorry it’s been such a rough month! Hope you start to just feel better in general soon! <3 Glad you can share your feelings here! It’s so nice to have the extra support! :)
Thank you <3 honestly I have been trying so hard for months to keep it together really but I'm just at the end of my tether and burnt out. I'm just sick of struggling. I don't really have anyone right now either which isn't helping :(

I'm sorry you're out for this month :( How long have you been ttc if you don't mind me asking? xx
We’ve been trying for 16 months and I’m 38 and so it’s constantly playing on my mind. I’m sorry you’re having such a hard time. :( It’s so hard to stay positive etc when nothing happens. My friend was trying for over 2 years and is now pregnant and I’m over the moon for her but I think it made this month hit me especially hard. I just don’t understand why it’s not happening. I’ll hopefully be having my HSG soon and you can’t dtd before that so I hope that doesn’t mean next month is out automatically. How long have you been trying? xx

Sorry for the very depressing posts yesterday, I realise we’re all going through similar things. It all just really got to me yesterday, not helped by PMS and lack of sleep. Feeling slightly better today - trying to get back to positive thinking!

@Jamla Thank you but honestly I'll be fine dont even give me a second though. I should have also made it more clear that when I mean for I've been struggling for months to keep it all together I just mean with life in general right now. Everything feels really hard but I know there are a lot of people out there who have it much worse than me. I'm just having a bad few months with my mental health I guess. I also had my period soooo haha it's pretty much finished today but I've cried all week and been a hormonal mess.

That must have been really difficult to hear about your friend, and obviously you're happy for them but it'll bring up a whole plethora of feelings on your end. I hope the HSG goes well or gives you some answers at least. It's the not knowing that would drive me insane, I have so much respect for everyone on here who stays so positive throughout all they're going through!

We decided back in June to start ttc but we actually held off so I have only kinda just started now. Life just seemed to keep getting in the way and I think subconsciously even thought we were saying yes let's start now we pretty much felt overwhelmed and that it was too much. So I'm treating my Jan cycle as cycle 1, AF arrived and I'm now on cycle 2.

I do wonder where everyone on here has gone though? it used to be so lively x

@LuckyLaura I’m sorry life has been getting you down. I’ve struggled with my mental health in the past and it’s not easy. I’ve recently started meditation which seems to help me start each day in a better mood, have you tried that?

My friend said the only thing she changed when she got pregnant was that she took a week off around her ovulation time, so I’m telling myself that if I stay relaxed (or as much as possible), it’ll happen, which hopefully is right!

You’re right….it has gone very quiet on here… x

Thank you <3 honestly I have been trying so hard for months to keep it together really but I'm just at the end of my tether and burnt out. I'm just sick of struggling. I don't really have anyone right now either which isn't helping :(
Awww I’m sorry it’s been so rough. Things tend to pile up, and cause stress. :/ I think we all kind of go through that phase. There are so many of us on here that have been trying for quite some time. I’m glad to here that you are feeling a bit better now though! <3 It has been quite quiet, but it’s nice to have some new active/returning members over here in this part of the forum!!! The support is so nice to have. <3 Trying catch up over here. I’ve been checking in, but every time I sit to reply, something comes up…and the draft sits here.

Sorry for the very depressing posts yesterday, I realise we’re all going through similar things. It all just really got to me yesterday, not helped by PMS and lack of sleep. Feeling slightly better today - trying to get back to positive thinking!
I’m a bit behind over here, but just wanted to say that I’m glad you are beginning to feel somewhat better! <3 I was so sad to read through your posts, but sometimes it feels nice to just be able to share somewhere. <3

@LuckyLaura @Jamla hope youre both ok. Life can be overwhelming and this ttc can be so stressful. But it’s always good to vent and you can always do that on here :)
Our house has recently been struck with covid, again! So it’s been abit hectic .
i had a scan on Wednesday, for something gyne related but separate (if that makes sense!) and all looks good, so that’s made me feel better. Hoping this is the cycle! But we always do :( I’m coming up to ovulation , hopefully, so hope the next couple weeks go fast.
I keep checking on here , it does seem really quiet lately, and it’s definitely changed since I was on here back in 2015 & 2017.
But we are fine with whoever is here :) x x x

@Fsb676 @Sugar10 Thank you both :). I’m managing to get my positive thinking back on track which is good and it is so nice to have somewhere to be able to vent! I can’t have the HSG this cycle as day 9-12 has to be on a Monday, but I’m looking at it as another chance to get a bfp this cycle and maybe not needing the HSG! Fingers crossed!!
@Sugar10 Glad the scan went well and you’re feeling a little better. Hopefully this is the cycle for both of us! Xx

Yeah, ok thank you, nothing to report after last night's month's chemical. My ovulation test is dark but not positive yet and we're trying dtd every other day and hubby abstaining in between this month because that's what we did last month whereas we've done every day previous months without a whiff of a positive line! So we dtd yesterday and will do again tomorrow and then expecting to ovulate on Tuesday and will dtd on Wednesday! Fingers crossed but who knows! How's everyone else? X

Not too bad thanks, just finished my period and so have just started dtd again and will start my opt tomorrow. As I couldn’t get my HSG this cycle, I have another sort of scan on Friday which will hopefully not show anything concerning! Trying to stay positive about everything still! Everyone else alright? X

@Fsb676 How’re you? x
I’m ok :) Thanks for asking. I realllllyyyyy wanted this to be the month….who doesn’t lol…..we’re all here for the same reason. I didn’t think it was possible, but I had two evaps…one I knew because it was Cb….the other one, I’ve never had any sort of evap on even after the time frame. Been crampy, and started spotting yesterday, so if I am completely honest….I’m kind of down about that…and tomorrow is February, so out till March. Always makes it seem longer lol. My hubby test results came back pretty normal. I tested a little high for TSH. It was like 3.4….which they said is normal, but for TTC it needs to be under 2.5. I’m on some low dose med to fix that, and retest. Next step is to have my Cd3 blood work, retest my prolactin (which was slightly elevated), and then retest TSH in three weeks. I thought I would be getting my HSG too in the next few weeks, but it hasn’t been mentioned again….and I’m kind of nervous about it lol. Maybe we will end up having it on the same week!!!

I’m ok :) Thanks for asking. I realllllyyyyy wanted this to be the month….who doesn’t lol…..we’re all here for the same reason. I didn’t think it was possible, but I had two evaps…one I knew because it was Cb….the other one, I’ve never had any sort of evap on even after the time frame. Been crampy, and started spotting yesterday, so if I am completely honest….I’m kind of down about that…and tomorrow is February, so out till March. Always makes it seem longer lol. My hubby test results came back pretty normal. I tested a little high for TSH. It was like 3.4….which they said is normal, but for TTC it needs to be under 2.5. I’m on some low dose med to fix that, and retest. Next step is to have my Cd3 blood work, retest my prolactin (which was slightly elevated), and then retest TSH in three weeks. I thought I would be getting my HSG too in the next few weeks, but it hasn’t been mentioned again….and I’m kind of nervous about it lol. Maybe we will end up having it on the same week!!!
Sorry you’re feeling down. I find it impossible to not feel down for a least half a day or so when I start my period, and I guess it’s natural given how much we want it. Some months I can cope better than others though. This month, I felt completely devastated for most of the day.
Glad you’re getting the tests - I found the number of blood tests absurd, but it also eased my mind when I knew nothing was wrong, or whatever was could be helped.
Having read and heard about the HSG, I’m not looking forward to it either! If there is space, I should have mine on about 28th Feb I think.x

Ah, try not to worry ladies, the HSG is a little uncomfortable but nothing more than that, you'll be fine if you do need it but fingers crossed this will be the month and so you won't :D xx

Ah, try not to worry ladies, the HSG is a little uncomfortable but nothing more than that, you'll be fine if you do need it but fingers crossed this will be the month and so you won't :D xx
This is so reassuring! Thanks for the encouraging words!!!

Sorry you’re feeling down. I find it impossible to not feel down for a least half a day or so when I start my period, and I guess it’s natural given how much we want it. Some months I can cope better than others though. This month, I felt completely devastated for most of the day.
Glad you’re getting the tests - I found the number of blood tests absurd, but it also eased my mind when I knew nothing was wrong, or whatever was could be helped.
Having read and heard about the HSG, I’m not looking forward to it either! If there is space, I should have mine on about 28th Feb I think.x

Thanks <3 Now it’s my turn to be sorry for being too downer. It is so encouraging though to have so many others that understand the thoughts, feelings, and emotions though!!!! I absolutely hate anything involving needles, so I’m trying to combine as many blood tests as possible lol….but I agree…so many!!!!! Even though your HSG is delayed, it’s not too far away. I do hope though that neither of us need it!!! Mine probably wouldn’t be until the first or second week in March, but we shall see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back