❤️❤️❤️August Testing Thread❤️❤️❤️

Finally Coming to the end of my period. Day 6 tomorrow. You ok hun? Xx

@Clarkecharm yes I’m ok, :) not due to ovulate for another week, I’m on CD8,I was only on for 3 days... then there’s the two week wait! :(
@Fsb676 I know, I want July to be over already! :( just Gona stay busy with kids off school and do things and hopefully august will fly round! :)

soo .. I had got some ovulation test strips to start also did a hcg strip too while I as there - I’ve not used this brand before, and this showed up?
Any thoughts ? I know it’s hard to see but there’s definitely a line. Just not sure why, as I’ve had a bleed last weekend. I’m sure it’ll end up being nothing :/

572616A5-1112-4016-AC45-86F73E61B0E6.jpeg

Hope everyone is OK!

@Sugar10 I've got the easy@home strips and they are BRUTALLY clear and blank when they're negative :help:so to me that looks like a faint bfp!

Have you tried any other tests??

I've just finished my period (well, finishING). I only have spotting now. Feel quite relieved actually, it was nowhere near as bad as I thought!

Onto cycle 2 now! :pray:

Last edited:
I have to be completely honest, I almost always get second lines on the EAH strips, I dislike their HPT's for that reason but we all know how I feel about their OPK's. :lol:

@Cookie517 Thankyou, guess I’ll just wait and see! So stressful when it’s not clear and simple. :-? Not tried any other brand , I do have some clear blue ones and FRER but I kinda don’t wanna use them until I have a clear line!
Glad your period is ending for you , august is flying round ...

@RainbowMama , do you, that’s weird isn’t it. I’ve never used these before, I actually thought I’d ordered the ovulation strips but must’ve rushed it. Never used them before.
I’ll just wait and see , I’m sure it’ll be nothing anyway!

@Sugar10 I have the same experience with EAH tests as Cookie517- Brutally negative. I’ve gotten evap lines on FRER while getting stark negatives on EAH.

@Eve M thanks, never used these ones before so I’ll just wait and see, trying not to focus on that one faint line! I’ll try again in a few days and see :)

@Sugar10 Crossing my fingers that your line becomes darker in the days to come!!!

Just a few of my EAH tests which gave me false hope. I really hope yours are real :bfp: though @Sugar10 <3

9DPo2.jpeg 10DPO 3.jpeg Screen Shot 2021-07-05 at 19.57.41.png

@RainbowMama Sorry about the false negatives! I thought EAH were one of the most reliable out there. This makes me want to hold off on testing until 12 dpo for sure. Do you know of any other hcg tests that are more reliable?

Going to start taking these, they’ve had fab reviews & ratings. Definitely can’t hurt, So watch this space! How is every else? Xx

image.jpg

@RainbowMama Sorry about the false negatives! I thought EAH were one of the most reliable out there. This makes me want to hold off on testing until 12 dpo for sure. Do you know of any other hcg tests that are more reliable?
I’m guessing clear blue digital, although I do like the Poundland ones xx

I bought these, first time using them this month first one to show a line :)
Seller is Bridge_care or something similar.
Best cheapies I've had for a while. Used water on them to no signs of a line x

Screenshot_2021-07-19-15-56-22-774_com.ebay.mobile.jpg

D
@LuckyLaura Exactly! That was me. No AF that month. Just join all the months. You will feel more supported that way. ;)
Definitely haha I basically have! Most of my RL friends have finished having their kids now so I feel like I have no one to discuss these things with. Plus its been nearly 3 years since my eldest was born and I feel like I've forgotten everything about ttc!! We didn't need to do anything for my youngest, we literally said shall we have another one? and the next period didn't arrive! hahaha I'm hoping it'll be quick again so I don't have to try work this all out again!! x

@Clarkecharm @PeanutButter Clear Blue Digitals are so expensive though lol I wish I lived in the UK to try the Poundland and the Bridgecare tests.

@Clarkecharm I never heard of Inositol before, I was looking at the reviews and it looks like it helped many women conceive! I hope you get your bfp soon!!!
I’m thinking about taking coq10 if this cycle is a flop. I’m currently taking prenatals and omega 3.

Hi , we’ve been away so haven’t done any OpK testing but done one today and it’s positive.
i have however had another faint positive on a clear blue , it’s so confusing. Hopefully if we’ve caught I can start testing in 10days. And maybe the positive hcg are just evaps :( it’s very weird x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back