✨✨✨December Testing Thread 2021✨✨✨

How are you @Clarkecharm? Hope you’re managing ok.
Anything new @RainbowMama?
I am feeling lousy, bloated, head ache for few days, sore boobs, and feeling so sick.
I am not looking for signs as I accepted the m/c just wanted to move forward, but I can’t do that with all this going on, plus the darker tests. just feels so cruel if the body keeps giving you signs of pregnancy when you’re no longer pregnant. Hopefully have answers next week. Only blood levels and scan will confirm I guess . X

I can fully relate to this. Bleeding is almost stopped (unheard of this early after miscarriage) and blood was brown for the last few hours indicating old blood.

I’ve done another one step and I’m sure it’s lighter than yesterday, so maybe my HCG is finally starting to drop.
Thinking of you both. <3

The unknown is just horrible. Maybe your urine was more dilute? I’m going to keep testing until next week, and hopefully have some answers. I have a dark FRER and EAH strip and then tonight have a positive digital!! 1-2 weeks!

I’m ringing EPU & GP Monday because I’m seriously concerned it could be ectopic, we need to know what to expect and hopefully have 48 hour apart beta quantitives. Good luck sugar x

How is everyone doing? Any updates today? <3

The unknown is just horrible. Maybe your urine was more dilute? I’m going to keep testing until next week, and hopefully have some answers. I have a dark FRER and EAH strip and then tonight have a positive digital!! 1-2 weeks!
I had pink, brown and bright red blessing with my daughter around 5 weeks. I thought it was a miscarriage but the tests got darker and never turned back to negative xx

@PeanutButter ah did you? thanks for that, maybe there is a little hope then! I haven’t been to EPU yet as we’ve been away, and I’m back in work tomorrow so think I’ll wait until Monday now. X x

Not had a great day, going to try get through to EPU when I’m home after the school run. They aren’t the best and sometimes won’t even see too unless you’ve spok to your own doctor first.
I’ve got really bad tummy ache , low down, pressure/ cramps, tiny bit of pink when wipe today. But I think I’ve had thrush too, (which is normal for me during pregnancy) so I don’t know what’s going on. I think im too early to anything on a scan anyway. Pointless post but just ranting. Tests are still getting darker. X x

Getting darker is a good sign!!! I would try to get 48 hr beta hcg done! Hope you get answers soon!

Not had a great day, going to try get through to EPU when I’m home after the school run. They aren’t the best and sometimes won’t even see too unless you’ve spok to your own doctor first.
I’ve got really bad tummy ache , low down, pressure/ cramps, tiny bit of pink when wipe today. But I think I’ve had thrush too, (which is normal for me during pregnancy) so I don’t know what’s going on. I think im too early to anything on a scan anyway. Pointless post but just ranting. Tests are still getting darker. X x
Really hope you get some answers today at EPU. I have everything crossed for you xx

Can I be put down for 24th please. AF is due Christmas day so I'd ideally like an answer before the day when everyone is offering me drinks!

Basically...
Miscarried at 5.5 weeks.
Had a d and c. Got scanned 7 days after the d and c and uterus was clear - No left over pregnancy tissue seen.
Got period 2 weeks later and ovulated after this cycle
Developed sore nipples 6dpo (exactly the same feeling as first pregnancy) and got 4 BFP 4 mornings in a row. Hcg came back today as 5.5. I have no idea what to think or feel as I was told It was left overs from my MC. Very upset and confused tonight.

received_3118746695033657.jpeg

@Bellzie so sorry to hear. Sounds like they didn’t follow your hcg all the way done as they should have??? Does seem strange. Hope you get answers soon!

How is everyone else doing?

Sorry I’ve been quiet, been trying to stay busy. it was confirmed miscarriage, but uterus was empty and no issues so least nothing was left behind. So even though I lost so early (like 4 weeks) the hcg still kept climbing for 2 weeks. I would’ve been 7 weeks now. Just heartbreaking, felt like I clung on to hope when I shouldnt have.
anyway, on to Christmas and the next cycle xxxxx

@Sugar10 awww I’m so sorry! I was hoping that after it started climbing maybe here was some hope. Maybe Christmas will be it! <3

@Fsb676 thabkyou, we knew deep down I think, but you just cling on to anything don’t you. And would’ve been perfect for Christmas. My EPU are rubbish so I’m surprised they even scanned me, they didn’t do bloods or anything. Anyway, I’ve no idea when I will ovulate now? What do I even class as day 1? Any advice welcome xxx

I am not sure, but I think plenty of others have better experience. I have heard you still count first day of bleeding (not spotting) as CD 1 as always…but I don’t know if that is actually correct or not since it is a mc. :/ I had a lot is spotting, but got my period back exactly 28 days from bleeding…didn’t track opk back then…but that was super early for me. My period is rarely ever under 30 days. My dr told us not to try until a complete cycle…she said to ensure the lining came in thick enough…but I wonder if it was more for dating…idk. I also wonder if each mc is different. I had a missed miscarriage at 6.5 weeks…only found out at my scan at 7.5 weeks and didn’t miscarry until about 12 weeks. Don’t know if that would change how to calculate.

Sorry I’ve been quiet, been trying to stay busy. it was confirmed miscarriage, but uterus was empty and no issues so least nothing was left behind. So even though I lost so early (like 4 weeks) the hcg still kept climbing for 2 weeks. I would’ve been 7 weeks now. Just heartbreaking, felt like I clung on to hope when I shouldnt have.
anyway, on to Christmas and the next cycle xxxxx

I am so sorry sugar, my inbox is always open if you need to talk. CD1 is when you start(ed) bleeding. Sending you strength and love. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back