✨✨✨December Testing Thread 2021✨✨✨

Clarkecharm

Reaction score
This month marks a year of trying to conceive. Hoping my 13th cycle will be lucky for me, 13 usually is for me! I wish you all the luck in the world ladies. We can do this!

Sending lots and lots of baby dust!

Testing Dates:
23rd @bellecat
24th @Shan92
27th @Sugar10
31st @Clarkecharm
31st @RainbowMama

Last edited:
I’m devastated to be in here after our positive in November , we thought we’d finally done it .. . :( but we have to keep trying. :)
Ill officially test around the 27th (my birthday) but will probably test earlier!

do you count the first day of bleeding from a miscarriage as CD1?

I’m devastated to be in here after our positive in November , we thought we’d finally done it .. . :( but we have to keep trying. :)
Ill officially test around the 27th (my birthday) but will probably test earlier!

Ditto, devastated to be miscarrying again & before Christmas again.
13th December marks the year anniversary since we lost Luca.
Literally just passed all the milestones and EDD’s and now we have another 8 months of them to try and live through.

I’ve always counted the first day of bleeding for the miscarriage as CD1, I’m now CD3. <3

All I see is people wishing for “two pink lines for Christmas”, umm, like that’s a guarantee of a healthy and successful pregnancy.

I will ovulate late (I always do when I miscarry), so although I should be testing 27th, please put me down for the 31st. <3

I know me too huni xx

Ditto, devastated to be miscarrying again & before Christmas again.
13th December marks the year anniversary since we lost Luca.
Literally just passed all the milestones and EDD’s and now we have another 8 months of them to try and live through.

I’ve always counted the first day of bleeding for the miscarriage as CD1, I’m now CD3. <3

All I see is people wishing for “two pink lines for Christmas”, umm, like that’s a guarantee of a healthy and successful pregnancy.

I will ovulate late (I always do when I miscarry), so although I should be testing 27th, please put me down for the 31st. <3
Ooooh we’re both the 31st. Keeping everything crossed for us. Did you get some txa (tranexamic acid)? Xxx

I’ve been testing on frer to check when it’s negative as I wanted to know.
Should the lines be getting lighter or darker?

I’ve been testing on frer to check when it’s negative as I wanted to know.
Should the lines be getting lighter or darker?
Lighter lovely… if it’s a miscarriage. Xxx

The tests are getting darker, hadn’t done one for a couple days as I didn’t have any. So did one last night, and it was dark. A lot darker than the original test I did a week ago. So now I’m confused. :( the bleeding has stopped now too.
Thinking I’ll see if it’s negative by Monday, and ring the doctor.
We just wanted to move forward.

The tests are getting darker, hadn’t done one for a couple days as I didn’t have any. So did one last night, and it was dark. A lot darker than the original test I did a week ago. So now I’m confused. :( the bleeding has stopped now too.
Thinking I’ll see if it’s negative by Monday, and ring the doctor.
We just wanted to move forward.

has your local hospital got an early pregnancy unit you could call directly and ask for hcg bloods to be done? X

Tests getting darker and bleeding stopping is usually a good sign @Sugar10. Hopefully you’ve not miscarried, just had normal spotting /implantation.

@Clarkecharm, I haven’t called. I’m still angry about how they treated me last week!

Tests getting darker and bleeding stopping is usually a good sign @Sugar10. Hopefully you’ve not miscarried, just had normal spotting /implantation.

@Clarkecharm, I haven’t called. I’m still angry about how they treated me last week!

I know it’s disgusting. You deserve better than that. Xxx

Hope you’re ok both. Not sure what’s happened But hospitals can be horrible. My EPU have always been awful, which is why I’m reluctant to ring them. I’m going to ring my gp Monday.

Hope you’re ok both. Not sure what’s happened But hospitals can be horrible. My EPU have always been awful, which is why I’m reluctant to ring them. I’m going to ring my gp Monday.
How far would you be sugar? At 6+3 I went to my emergency room at the hospital and they took my bloods and did an intrauterine ultrasound (in the US though)

@MysticKitten I would technically be 5 weeks. So still so early ..
I’m going to ring for bloods on Monday, only way I will know really isn’t it. Doubt they’d see much on a scan yet.

I have just tested, and it’s darker again.
I’m going to put some photos in a separate thread, so I don’t take up all of this testing one xxx

CD4 into miscarriage and there’s no sign my HCG is fading away. I’m starting to worry in case this is another missed miscarriage.

Any update @Sugar10?

CA6C8BB6-16F9-44BA-A270-6E20D94A2AE2.jpeg

@RainbowMama yours arent getting fainter either? Should they be by now? I’m so confused, mine are darker too.
going to try and forget about it all, over the weekend, we are going to the Christmas markets, and I’ll speak to the gp Monday, but maybe they will be fading by then anyway.

@RainbowMama yours arent getting fainter either? Should they be by now? I’m so confused, mine are darker too.
going to try and forget about it all, over the weekend, we are going to the Christmas markets, and I’ll speak to the gp Monday, but maybe they will be fading by then anyway.
This can be my “normal” when I’m having a missed miscarriage, but I am puzzled as usually bleeding is on/off then HCG fluctuates.

Even an IC One Step is dark… EPU are shut all weekend so I’ll ring them on Monday, if they’re not getting lighter. I doubt I’ll ovulate this cycle now.

Wonder what’s going on @RainbowMama ? Maybe you haven’t miscarried? Could be several things couldn’t it.
Oh feel like we’re both in limbo at the moment.
id have thought the tests would be fainter if not disappeared by now as the loss would’ve been super early and barely any hcg.
anyway, guess we will wait and see what happens. I’m going to ring Monday too. I’ll test until then though, keep us posted! Xx

Last edited:
How are you @Clarkecharm? Hope you’re managing ok.
Anything new @RainbowMama?
I am feeling lousy, bloated, head ache for few days, sore boobs, and feeling so sick.
I am not looking for signs as I accepted the m/c just wanted to move forward, but I can’t do that with all this going on, plus the darker tests. just feels so cruel if the body keeps giving you signs of pregnancy when you’re no longer pregnant. Hopefully have answers next week. Only blood levels and scan will confirm I guess . X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back