£190 how long????

I got mine after a week Hun x before I even got the letter saying I could have it! X :)

mine took about 2 weeks I think...

what is this and how do i apply?!!

You qualify from 25 weeks and you get the form from and signed by your midwife x

cheers hun, i am not going to get any other help as apparently me an OH earn too much money between us which is ridiculous seeing as we have both been tax payers since we were 16 and have a mortgage etc

You might be able to claim child tax credits after your LO is born! My OH earns alot but we still get a tenner a week!

really? better than nowt i suppose!

I'm just gonna have to keep a chec. On my balence I think my credit card is crap they take it if it's not out the same day by 12 midday and all of anything that's in there even think have an agreement with them they are stupid I have had to re claim money back a few times and it's always sorry another ten days till it's back in your account then they charge me for it haha!!

im gonna ask for the form tomorrow at my midwife appointment.. i hope it goes quick as i need it whitin 3 weeks :(

We got ours really quickly :) Was within 1 week after sending the form off! Couldn't believe it! Happy spending!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back