£190 how long????

evie_smith

Reaction score
I claimed for it the other day just want to know how long it took from posting it to having it in the bank?? UNO so I have a rough idea :-D

Two or three :shock: lol Im gonna haveto check my bank everyday haha need to make sure credit card don't take it coz they will take all of it and it's for baby

There are A LOT of pregnant women clambering to get it before they stop it so I imagine they are VERY busy!

Been spending a bit too much on your credit card then, lol!

Mine only took about 5/6 working days. I think it depends on how many people send it off in your area of something. You'll get a letter saying how long it will be :)

There are A LOT of pregnant women clambering to get it before they stop it so I imagine they are VERY busy!

Yeah think you can claim up until April 2011!?

Have you never known a politician change their mind?! :lol: I'd be rushing mine in just in case.

Fair play! Don't see my midwife until end of July to get my form :( It's the SureStart grant I'm more worried about, I'm screwed if they make that just for first baby!!

Last edited:
im hoping not to long im applying this week and need it to buy my dd's high school uniform lol

Yea I'm worried about the 500 I need a pram and matress for my cotbed and a car chair and baby clothes and nappies lol so basically everything from that it wouldn't betoo bad if are double pushchair wasn't knicked so now we has to get one of them too! And a new car coz we won't fit three children in the one we have :wall:

what is this and how do i apply?!!

You qualify from 25 weeks and you get the form from and signed by your midwife x

cheers hun, i am not going to get any other help as apparently me an OH earn too much money between us which is ridiculous seeing as we have both been tax payers since we were 16 and have a mortgage etc

Im getting my form in 2 weeks but don't know how to spend it as ive got nearly everything!! Only need a bouncer and clothes!! yay!!!

what is this and how do i apply?!!

You qualify from 25 weeks and you get the form from and signed by your midwife x

cheers hun, i am not going to get any other help as apparently me an OH earn too much money between us which is ridiculous seeing as we have both been tax payers since we were 16 and have a mortgage etc

You might be able to claim child tax credits after your LO is born! My OH earns alot but we still get a tenner a week!

Im getting my form in 2 weeks but don't know how to spend it as ive got nearly everything!! Only need a bouncer and clothes!! yay!!!

Got your pram!? Lol xx

I'm buying my friends travel system for £50! She hasn't used it as her little girl was in hospital for the first 3 months of her life so my friend only used the car seat!! Bargain :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back