*•*•*•* February Babies 2013 *•*•*•*

Thanks for adding me 2 this. Can't believe I am in tri 3 as of 2day. There seems to be loads of labour threads the last few days, our time will be here soon! xx

Stick me on the list hun. 17.2.13, blue bump called Harry xx

Welcome to tri 3 to all you February-bumpys :)

January started off extremely blue-flavour, but seems to have really equaled out now.

Be interesting to see what flavour February's gonna favour :)

Good luck in the last leg, ladies :) x

Yes same as above ^^ Welcome to tri 3 ladies! You February ladies are pushing us closer to the next part of our journies!! Eeeeek....exciting :dust: and shock!! :shock: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:) not long January mummies!!!

Welcome over Claire!! Not long now 13 weeks eeek! x

Hello! I am finally able to say that I can join this thread! Im so excited!
My little pink bundle is due on 19th Feb, name is undecided.
xxx

Good to see you here babybee. I hope this is going to go fast for us both xx

Welcome over!!! Not long now :)

K&A how gorgeous!! Not long until you see him properly!

Thanks for the welcome ladies, I cannot wait! Next milestone... maternity leave, roll on 4th Jan! When's everyone else going on leave?

I already have a 2 year old so I'm a SAHM... 4th jan not long! Nice Xmas present :)

I am planning to finish on the 11th jan so just a week after you xx

SAHM is my dream job! Fingers crossed I can do that after my leave!
Rachel, how exciting we finish so close after Christmas!

I'm working till the 20th January, due on the 3rd Feb!!! As lovely as it'd be to be on leave now, just not possible, plus want to spend as much time as poss with LO once she's here (and once I come back to work we'll have double nursery fees :shock:)

I start my leave on Monday but been signed off since week 18ish. I'm not going back to work so because of all the problems I'm having just decided to leave as soon as poss!

K & A, can't believe you're in tri 3 already! Enjoy it, your little man will soon be here :D x x

Thanks hun! It's gone so fast! I remember trying thinking it wasn't going to happen... And now I'm here! x

I officially move over tomorrow! Eeek can't believe it. Due 21st feb. although with my son, tri 3 only lasted 7 weeks as he came early. Hopefull I'll be around a bit longer this time!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back