Zinc

Cori

Reaction score
Is it harmful to take 30mg of zinc in the 2 week wait, if the recommended dose is 15mg? I have 15mg in my multi vitamins, but I usually take an extra 15mg in the 2 weeks or so when I know I'm not pregnant, to try and keep my skin clear. But I've been breaking out alot more lately, so I want to take the extra one everyday. Do you think it will be ok?

I have no idea hun - but in general I think you are best sticking to your recommended dose of things as too much of anything is bad in the long run!

Thanks, I think I'll just leave it then, although I did take one this morning. :doh: I hate having spots! The only time my skin is clear is when I'm on the pill.

My skin is all over the place at the moment - another reason I was SOOOO pissed off when the stupid doctor told me I was 'just having a normal period' - my entire body has gone to pot. I have never had such bad skin in all my life and it has never EVER been dry like it is now (and yet still getting spots!)

I'd err on the side of caution and stick to your recommended dose :hug:

Thanks, I will do. Bad skin sucks, don't it :hug:

Cori said:
Thanks, I think I'll just leave it then, although I did take one this morning. :doh: I hate having spots! The only time my skin is clear is when I'm on the pill.

I wouldnt like to say as i dont take zinc for anything.... give the docs a call they will be able to tell you hun :hug:

Thanks Sammy, but I'm just gonna leave it now and not take the extra ones. I doubt they will clear my skin anyway. Nothing does, lol. I do take extra vit C, but your body gets rid of the vit C it doesn't need, so I think that will be ok.

Cori our chart is looking well interesting so I would definitly err on the side of caution this month :pray:

Thanks HollyHobby, I will do. Nice to see you again :D

Well, I might have ovulated on the Saturday, so I was gonna test on Thursday, which would be 12dpo, or 14dpo if I ovulated on the Thursday. Shall I test on Wednesday? Maybe I will, lol. I've got a bit of stomach ache right now. :pray:

Hmmm maybe thursday would be better. Have you not testd yet? :lol:

Awww hope youre lucky this month :cheer:

Thank you!

No, I have not tested yet :lol: My mum thinks I should wait till Saturday. As If I'm gonna do that :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back