Low sperm count question..

xxsammyxx

Reaction score
I wondered if anyone has any advice on this subject. OH has just been told he has medium strength sperm (not strong enough to conceive naturally) and low motility. Has anyone had the same results but their partner has taken vitamins, zinc etc and it has been increased so much that they can then conceive naturally? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. :)

I have read lots of stories where vitamins etc have helped, no personal experience of any benefit ourselves but it can make a difference

Thanks girls... im going to get him some and hope they help. Can anyone recommend any? Are there any couples out there they have the same problem and vitamins have increased the sperm count?

hiya about 11 yrs ago before my 2nd child was conceived, my then partner only had one testicle the other was removed due to testicular cancer, his test results showed he had a low sperm count and low motility,his sperm was thick and chunky tmi i know but the advice he was given at the time was to take vit C he took one soluble tablet every day and 4mths later i fell pregnant with my gorgeous healthy girl, dont know if that info is any help but what im saying is theres always a way chin up :hug:

Rene. Thanks hun, messages like this give us hope at a time when we are feeling really down and upset. Its great to hear success stories and it gives us the strength to try and think positively. :hug:

2000mg daily of l-arginine for him ...good luck

Thanks Sandee... :D what is that exactly is it a medicine or tablets and can you buy it over the counter or do you buy it on the internet? Thanks :hug:

Yes chelliboo i have read they include a bit of everything. My he will rattle by the time we have finished :D Mind you as long as it helps im sure he wont mind! :wink: Thanks

xxsammyxx said:
Thanks Sandee... :D what is that exactly is it a medicine or tablets and can you buy it over the counter or do you buy it on the internet? Thanks :hug:

You can buy it over the counter but this website has a great price and it is very high quality. My DH takes it. Take also with at least 25 mg of Zinc to boost sperm count and motility.

http://www.vitacost.com/NSI-L-Arginine

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back