Zinc

Eveadel

Reaction score
Is Zinc still a good mineral for the men to take to increase mobility in their sperm???

:D :D Big time...increases mobility AND motility.

It also has one of those nice little surprise side effects in that the party ...erm...achieves wood for a longer time...

:oops:

:twisted: Sue

Definitely big-up the zinc.
My hubby was taking it leading up to my BFP - I didn't really believe it to be honest so the first 5 months of TTC we didn't bother - I then thought it couldn't hurt and 2 months later I caught. Not sure if it was strictly the zinc but I certainly believe it helped.

Is Zinc still a good mineral for the men to take to increase mobility in their sperm???

It also has one of those nice little surprise side effects in that the party ...erm...achieves wood for a longer time...

Definitely big-up the zinc.
My hubby was taking it leading up to my BFP - I didn't really believe it to be honest so the first 5 months of TTC we didn't bother - I then thought it couldn't hurt and 2 months later I caught. Not sure if it was strictly the zinc but I certainly believe it helped.

Tiny Sue said:

Oh blimey :shock:

yup I recommend it too...hubby ate Brazil nuts, rich in zinc and selenium before we got our BFP! It also increases amount of sperm the male can produce, or so I understood from the programme I was watching.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back