Zero symptoms and a BFP....

Oh congratulations :)
Does this mean we have a new member of the March Mommas thread in 1st tri?

Awww so close!
Not a leap year is it?!

I'm not sure, but I don't think they are going to let me go to term anyway....I had complications last time round so have been told I will probably be induced around 38 weeks, eek!

Still not really had any signs of AF or pregnancy. AF due in 2 days time. Had a couple of tiny pains in my boobs and had real tiredness which I do sometimes get in the days leading up to AF. But no stomach cramps or anything or that weird feeling of it starting to start if you know what I mean (tmi lol)

As this is my 3rd cycle trying, I have been symptom spotting the last 3 months and had loads of twinges the week leading to AF in the first 2 cycles... So even though I don't feel "different" this month, I'm hoping no sign is a good sign.

I sound like a broken record. I'm just really hoping it happens soon :)

Still not really had any signs of AF or pregnancy. AF due in 2 days time. Had a couple of tiny pains in my boobs and had real tiredness which I do sometimes get in the days leading up to AF. But no stomach cramps or anything or that weird feeling of it starting to start if you know what I mean (tmi lol)

As this is my 3rd cycle trying, I have been symptom spotting the last 3 months and had loads of twinges the week leading to AF in the first 2 cycles... So even though I don't feel "different" this month, I'm hoping no sign is a good sign.

Snap, although this is the first month I actually properly tracked and dtd at the right time :lol: its been a big learning curve for me :lol:

AF is due on Friday but I am testing on Wednesday - nervous!!!!

Are you testing today??? Let us know :dust::clover:

Are you testing today??? Let us know :dust::clover:

Tomorrow.....if i can last until then :wall2:

Legs are still aching today, which after a nights sleep, shouldnt really be the case and ive got a few twinges down there.....but it could just be the wicked witch doing her prep work :witch:

Let's hope not IVW! Does it feel like your normal AF symptoms?

Let's hope not IVW! Does it feel like your normal AF symptoms?

The only real inclination that the witch is on her way is giving me a couple of new friends on my face, but my skin is really good *touch wood*.

No moodyness - just feel normal really. Some strange twinges down there when I was at work but nothing now.

Don’t feel overly bloated either. Aching legs and hips has stopped. This is why I think AF could still appear as she almost lays low and on day of arrival hits real hard :( god us woman do go through it!

Testing tomorrow when I get home from work, so let’s see what happens...

Will do, thanks Girls.

AF bloat today - i definitely recognise this when i get it, so thats just confirmed a bit more to me that i might be out....

roll on 6pm!!!

....and i think I am out....

Belly ache and cramps all morning, usual AF signs and just went to the toilet and, well you can guess the rest....

Its strange its come whilst i am work, my period timings are usually like clock work, time wise, as in the witch is usually kind and lets me suffer at home :roll:

I would love to say i think its implantation bleeding, but i think its too red for that, having read that its usually a bit brown in colour....

Dam it.

Hey ho, Cycle 2, here I come!

Sorry to hear that. Best of luck for next cycle x

Hmmmmm, this might be a little bit tmi, but i need to clear my mind as i know oh wont care :lol:...

So my periods are generally horrendous, to the point they are that bad when they land i am in absolute agony on the verge of crying, however today i have felt cramping ALL day....on and off this morning, but very noticeably this afternoon.

wiped at about 12ish when i saw the blood, quite a creamy but red consistency and a small brown clot in the toilet - googled implantation bleeding and totally ruled that out as it does say it wont be clots and is usually pink - i couldnt even fool myself, it was definately bright red as i remember thinking blimey, usually my period is a lot darker and of a thicker heavier consistency.

so at 4pm i decided to change the tampon as i knew it would be at full capacity :lol: turns out not and it had pink and brown spots on it and that was it - now my mind is on OVERDRIVE!!!!!

Only one thing for it, put my mind at ease and do a bl**dy test and shout at myself 'stop trying to spot IB you stupid woman, you didnt take this month, get over it' :wall2:

and breathe :lol: is it 6 oclock yet?

Last edited:
I would do a test. You drive yourself crazy thinking about it other wise. at least you have a clearer answer with a test and not guessing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back