Pg symptoms

jiffylemon

Reaction score
Hi
I was just wondering how many people actually get any symptoms before they get bfp?
I am due to test on 18th and am desperately wanting some symptoms! No matter how hard I try, I just don't have any except slightly tender boobs but I sometimes get that before af. How many of you have not had symptoms but still got bfp??? I really went for it this month, jumping on dh at every opportunity around ov time and so I think I should be rewarded with a bfp!!!

poor you-having to do all that bding!! :rotfl:

i don't have any symptoms really (well a couple very generic ones like being tired...and no period!) but the way i think of it is think of all those people who are months pregnant and don't realise! i knew someone at work who thought she had the menopause and she was 5 months gone by the time she realised she was expecting!
:shock: :shock: :shock:

From about 5dpo my boobs grew loads and went very sore and very very heavy. I had nausea alot of the time and kept going really really dizzy. I was drinking loads and peeing more (but that could be because I was drinking more :)) and had lots of wind :oops: The main thing I remember when I think back to it was I could not sleep on my stomach at all it was soooo uncomfortable.

**ETA I got my bfp 10 dpo **

Agree with all of AJ symptoms thought I was preg last month for the first time and I could not lie on tummy, drinking,peeing,crying,sore boobs,burping,farting tmi sorry,legs ached the list can go on I had all I have put in but also agree with Rose some people get none at all!!!

Sorry forgot good luck hope its your turn for bfp x x x

Well...I don't think I'm pregnant (PCOS sufferer....) but I seem to have boobs that have erm grown and are sore (and when I lie on them by accident it hurts like hell!!!), I get very emotional and have cried many nights and my legs are constantly aching!!!

Pregnancy tests are negative though, bah hum!!

Diva

The only symptoms I have are sore boobs, but they are not an indication of a BFP for me cos I get sore boobs every month before af.

I get every symptom going every month, pregnant or not :rotfl:

about a week before AF due i got the tiredness, backache, nausea and dizziness. I have also got lots of lovely spots appearing...

Fingers crossed!

Hmm...symptom spotting is tricky! All I can say is that when I got my BFP a couple of weeks ago I was convinced AF was coming...in fact I had more pg symptoms the month before when I got a BFN! This time I had sore boobs, and the veins showed up a bit more that usual, and a strange lower back pain on the left side. Even now that I am pg, I wouldn't know unless I'd taken all the tests which told me - just a bit tired and achey really.

I think the bottom line is that everyone is different and even when you are pg you don't necessarily get all of the symptoms. I know that doesn't help with symptom spotting - I was mad on that - but it should give you hope that you can get a BFP when you least expect it! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back