Zero symptoms and a BFP....

IVW

Reaction score
Come on girls, let me think i have a chance this month :lol:

Who has had a BFP and literally no symptoms? so thought you were out.

Its been discussed in a few threads, but thought i would make it a main thread.

5 days until AF and i am thinking i am out - i cant even symptom spot, as nothing feels unusual.

Been wondering same thing. af due next week (4th)

I haven't had normal feelings of leading up to period that I normally get. Feel fairly relaxed, not emotional like I would normally be.

Plus today I notice 1 slight pull/twinge right of pelvic region. Other than that nothing. Maybe a bit gassy today (sorry tmi)

Boobs don't really hurt or anything like that though.

When would implantation happen roughly? Cos I think I ovulated around 21st but not 100%

Last edited:
Me, had nothing until after I found out, had slight nausea until 5/6 weeks then it got worse and then sickness kicked in.
Honestly, nothing felt different, no pains, no warm feeling, just a faint line on a stick!

Been wondering same thing. af due next week (4th)

I haven't had normal feelings of leading up to period that I normally get. Feel fairly relaxed, not emotional like I would normally be.

Plus today I notice 1 slight pull/twinge right of pelvic region. Other than that nothing. Maybe a bit gassy today (sorry tmi)

Boobs don't really hurt or anything like that though.

When would implantation happen roughly? Cos I think I ovulated around 21st but not 100%

Same as me. I am due on next Friday, so might be early doors for AF symptoms anyway. Its usually a few days before I get belly ache and want to eat the world :lol:

Me, had nothing until after I found out, had slight nausea until 5/6 weeks then it got worse and then sickness kicked in.
Honestly, nothing felt different, no pains, no warm feeling, just a faint line on a stick!

Were you actively ttc? if yes, did you just think you were out that month due to no symptoms?

It took us 3 years to conceive. When we actually caught, it felt like any other month. I was basically counting down the days and only started to take it seriously when I was 2 days late which had never happened. I was tracking my cycles so I knew when I ovulated. I didn't have any symptoms on the lead up to AF normally. Cramps etc always started after I came on.

Lots of ladies report sore boobs as an early symptom but I haven't had sore boobs at all, even 20 weeks in. I've had very few symptoms at all to be honest.

Not wanting to give false hope as I always hated that but I really thought it was just going to be like any other month.

It took us 3 years to conceive. When we actually caught, it felt like any other month. I was basically counting down the days and only started to take it seriously when I was 2 days late which had never happened. I was tracking my cycles so I knew when I ovulated. I didn't have any symptoms on the lead up to AF normally. Cramps etc always started after I came on.

Lots of ladies report sore boobs as an early symptom but I haven't had sore boobs at all, even 20 weeks in. I've had very few symptoms at all to be honest.

Not wanting to give false hope as I always hated that but I really thought it was just going to be like any other month.

There is hope for some of us :dance:

When I got my bfp I had same as af symptoms exactly the same. I got my bfp at 11dpo after that symptoms changed to more hot flashes , more cramps and just slight differences. I truly believe you might not feel differently if you test early around 11dpo.

Were you actively ttc? if yes, did you just think you were out that month due to no symptoms?

Yes I was actively trying, it was my second month, very lucky and I got my bfp on 9dpo so if I’d had a negative I would have just waited until closer to know or not. I don’t get many symptoms anyway other than eating anything in sight and being cranky, which I am most of the time so...

I didn’t have sore breasts either, only when my mum hugged me really hard when I told her I was pregnant.

I didn't have any symptoms with my two pregnancies, hope it is a good sign for you :dust:

Last edited:
I had no symptoms, apart from noticing some EWCM but didn't realise that was a symptom at the time. So fingers crossed for you! x

When I got my bfp the first time the only reason I tested early was because I woke up with a stuffy nose & had recently gotten over a cold..apparently it wasn’t even a common symptom, my boobs were normal , no cramps , twinges , spotting . No nausea nothing !
It really could go either way
I’m due AF tomorrow ! Good luck to you cxx

I tested the day before my period was due. Felt absolutely normal. Symptoms didn’t start until about a week later when I felt more tired and got sore boobs...

With my first I noticed nothing until I got a headache the night I got my BFp (not sure if stress related!) and then had bad backache for a week the day after, which was really strange. But otherwise I would have barely known I was pregnant for that first trimester. I’ve had sore boobs on cycles where I’ve not got a bfp - so doesnt seem to mean anything for me. I’m just trying not to think about it too much!!!! Easier said than done though xxx

If it gives some of you some hope ladies, I got my BFP last week, and I genuinely thought AF was on the way....I even went and bought more tampons! We'd been etc for nearly two years, so I was totally geared up for another month of disappointment.

If it gives some of you some hope ladies, I got my BFP last week, and I genuinely thought AF was on the way....I even went and bought more tampons! We'd been etc for nearly two years, so I was totally geared up for another month of disappointment.

Congratulations Gemsy :yay:

AF is due Friday and i dont feel any different, usual AF symptoms start a few days before, but they are usually quite minimal until AF hits, then i am in a world of agony :wall2: - this year they have been so bad, that i said to my sister i als want to get pregnant to give me a break from the hell of AF being here.

Congrats on your BFP and i wish you a happy and easy 9 months <3

Not sure if it helps, but I had symptoms from about 4DPO (CD18) but they went at about CD23. I thought I was out then got my :bfp:on CD26.

Hope it makes you feel better :)

Thank you ladies. I had the usual niggling cramping a few days prior, which also continued a week to 10 days after my BFP. I left it until I was 4 days late to test, as I have had variances in my cycle which have made me think I've been in with a chance, and then come to nothing, and I just couldn't take the heartache of a negative test. Genuinely so surprised though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back