BFP! My symptoms..

Teamlr

Reaction score
Hello ladies, I tested yesterday and today and got (very faint) BFP's - very excited but trying not to get too excited in case the faint lines are due to decreasing hgc levels or something..

Anyways I thought I'd share my symptoms on here for info as when I was in my two week wait I was scouring websites for symptoms! This is my third cycle TTC. I'm cycle day 29 today and due my AF today. I'm 10-13 dpo. (praying she doesn't arrive and it turns out to be a chemical pregnancy)

From ovulation I noticed my CM was white and sticky/wet. Not a massive amount but enough for me to notice it (haven't tracked but I knew it was different). But my main symptom is sore boobs (again not massively painful just noticeably strange feeling). For those of you who have previously breasted it feels like that to me, like your milk is letting down. I also had erect nipples every now and again for some reason (which amused me ;)

Today I am having AF cramps but not severe - fingers crossed this isn't a bad sign but I remember this was a main symptom of my first pregnancy.

Anyways, sorry for rambling! Baby dust to all xx

hi you need to post this in the BFP section, it can be upsetting for ttc ladies :)

congrats though!

What's upsetting about it?! I'm confused.. This section is for TTC right? And all the questions that go with that.. I myself have asked loads on here and received v useful advice about symptoms. I just though it would be useful to inform of my symptoms on the run up to what I think is my BFP.

I don't get it and find that hurtful that my post would upset people. Apologies if it has but I've seen a lot of people update by saying they're pregnant. That's what this is all about surely!

it is a rule for this particular section as advised in the sticky thread at the top posted by the admin on the site, so i though i would advise seeing as its clearly stated at the top of the forum!

hence there being a section for this, i dont make the rules mate, i follow them thats all

many girl in here have been trying for years and years, its not that they wouldnt be happy for you. its just it can be hard to see

There is a section specificially for this as Lynette has stated. Congratulations all the same! x

Genuinely meant this post to be useful - it wasn't meant as an announcement, more a symptom alert which would have been no good in the BFP section.. I was always looking on here for symptoms which led to a BFP not a bfn so it makes no sense to not be able to post here. Oh well sorry for any offence it wasn't meant that way. Wishing you all baby dust x

no offence taken, its just MORE useful in the bfp section love ;-) people DO look in there for symptoms etc

I think it was a nice gesture all the same don't feel bad Hun we all make mistakes x

Congrats Teamlr! You're right, I'm currently symptom spotting like mad so it's useful to me :)

oh yeah none is saying GAH dont post in here, i just didnt want anyone to see and get a bit upset thats all love!

i didnt mean to come across as being funny :friends:

There is an "am I pregnant" section as well that could be used for this kind of thing!

Congrats though!

xxxxxxxx

Yeah most people put their symptoms in the am I pregnant section, and if you know for a fact your pregnant then its the BFP section.

Congrats

Hey congrats on the possible BFP!!

I was gonna say them same as the other ladies, when were symptom spotting we usually post in the 'am i pregnant' forum, i often nip in there in my tww for a nosey!

Also get what lynette is saying, when your having a crap day, test result come back wrong, af shows up when she shouldnt, need advise about vits & supplements the last thing ya wanna see if a possible BFP announcement.....

......If you stick in the am i pregnant or BFP announcements we all pop over, when we crawl out of our crappy moods! lol

x x x

Dont worry hun but congrats and genuinely meant :) xxxxx

Congrats! :) xxx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for the congrats ladies and I genuinely pray all if you get your BFP soon baby dust to all.

Thanks babynumbertwo it was meant in good spirit, more a 'so the symptoms can be right' and trying to give a positive boost to all of us who constantly symptom check! Wishing you luck and thank you for your message and to all of those I offended so sorry xx

Hi, think everyone knows you meant well hun :) Congrats all the same, hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back