Yummy Mummy Club

I feel so ill, cant stomach anything or be arsed to eat :( xx

tapatalking x

I think I do, and LO too :( shes just got rid of one, now shes got another and shared it with me :( both full of a cold and am soo weak!! X

tapatalking x

Get well soon hun. I been full of cold for a week unfortunately it's having the opposite effect. All I can think about is cake! Have resisted so far tough. Just make sure you look after yourself and drink plenty xx

Hope you feel better soon babyem, stay in the warm and like Spammy says make sure you drink enough. These bugs are rubbish! xxx

Thanks hun. My mum is coming over in abit so gonna ask her to take LO for an hour :( were both snuggled on the sofa xx

tapatalking x

Thanks tweety!

Think am gettin a temp, soo hot and sweating like a beaver!!! X

tapatalking x

Hi everyone!! I love this thread and I'm joining in!

I started exercising and slimming world 4 weeks after Harry was born (he's 16 weeks now) and was doing well up until a few weeks ago!! I'd managed to lose most of my baby weight (just over a stone left) and I don't know what's happened to me!!
Massive kick up the arse when I properly saw my jelly belly in the mirror over the weekend!!
On day 2 of healthy eating and exercising (wii fit board and walking up to now) and I will do this!! I'm determined to be in nice clothes and not maternity leggings by summer!

Good luck to all you yummy mummy's out there :)

Hope your feeling better soon Em! Being poorly sucks!

Tweety I'm interested to hear how you get on with the cycling! It's quite a good calorie burner isn't it?

I've just done an hour of pilates whilst H has been on his nap. I now feel like I need IV sustenance as even chewing seems like too much work at the moment!

For those doing 30 DS I'd recommend stretching for longer than she does at the end if the cool down, it'll make a huge difference to how much you ache.

Good luck everyone :)

Sent from my new shiny iPhone using Tapatalk

Hope your feeling better soon Em! Being poorly sucks!

Tweety I'm interested to hear how you get on with the cycling! It's quite a good calorie burner isn't it?

I've just done an hour of pilates whilst H has been on his nap. I now feel like I need IV sustenance as even chewing seems like too much work at the moment!

I was thinking about it willow .. Is cycling something you do do as it's low impact?

I can't wait I'm like a kid on Xmas eve!

Please excuse any typos from my fat fingers!
Tapatalk madness!

Yes, I could potentially do cycling. My knees aren't so good, I've had surgery on one and I'm currently putting off surgery on the other. But I can't see why if I took it very slowly and didn't try and do too much to start with that I wouldn't be able to do it. I quite like the idea of doing it in front of the TV too. We have a cross trainer (which is WAY too much for me) and a treadmill in our annex, but it's so boring walking on a treadmill staring at nothing. I can imagine cycling in front of my favourite TV program is much more motivating!

So I'm looking forward to hearing what you make of it and how you get on with it!

A recumbant cycle would be good for you.

I find them easier on the knees. I have an old knee injury that creeps up now and again and this is the easiest machine to use.

Walking on a treadmill IS boring, but I can happily cycle for hours

Feel better soon Em xx

Pilates done, I couldn't touch my toes 2 weeks ago and now I can. I love pilates! 30DS done, had to pause mid workout as the wee man woke from his nap screaming but soon settled and I carried on. Will do my bike later too!

I've made a chart to put on my notice board counting down the days for the shred. I'm going to do 6 days then 1 day rest so 5 weeks total. Took my measurements yesterday and will weigh and measure myself each Monday. Will be very interesting to see progress like that as I've never measured myself before.

Xx

Feel better soon Em xx

Pilates done, I couldn't touch my toes 2 weeks ago and now I can. I love pilates! 30DS done, had to pause mid workout as the wee man woke from his nap screaming but soon settled and I carried on. Will do my bike later too!

I've made a chart to put on my notice board counting down the days for the shred. I'm going to do 6 days then 1 day rest so 5 weeks total. Took my measurements yesterday and will weigh and measure myself each Monday. Will be very interesting to see progress like that as I've never measured myself before.

Xx

Yes measuring is the best way Hun the scales can be quite disheartening when you've worked al hard but losing fat and building muscle is the best way! :) can't wait to see everyone's progress over the next few weeks! I have kindly asked for no chocolate for Easter :) x

Can I join in too please??? I'm not sure if 15 months on I can still use the baby weight excuse anymore!

I plan to dust off my exercise bike from the garage in a bit and use it every evening.

Can someone tell me what myfitnesspal is?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KanMoon
Back