You're all going to laugh at me....

Samsgirl

Reaction score
Hello.....

Well........you know how me and Oh had decided that we would ttc in august/september...

well..i have been doing my opks as contraception over the past 3 months and so far so good.....did one yesterday and it was negative and going by ticker and last month, expect to start to get positives tomorrow or thursday with ov on saturday .....

anyway...we had sexy time last sunday as that would be our last 'safe' day.....and i will keep him at arms length now until 2 days after ov...

ahem....

<those who know me already know whats coming after January!!!>

anyway...got home from work today.....was getting undressed and he jumped me...ok......i let him...but it was his fault!!!!! I tried to jump off him before he....you know!! But he reckons i was a tad too late and some of his little swimmers had already departed the 'area' before i had leapt off him!!! So i thought...'ah its ok......wont ov til saturday so should be safe'...did my clearblue digi opk right after sex...HUGE smiley face!!!! ha ha!!

so...there was no evidence of any swimmers in my 'area'! so either i did manage to vacate his area before lift off so to speak...or my cervix was so lovely and wide open that the little blighters have just shot right up there!!

so once again ladies.....2ww here i come and possible 25 week bump down the ailse....:D ha ha....gotta laugh!! xxx

typical men, cant keep it in thier pants ;) no willpower

Good luck hun! xx

i'm just so irresistable...lol...i wish xx

Ur as bad as me!! Good luck! :) gotta feeling there are gonna be some bfp's end of this month!! Xx

hahahahaha thats made me lol this morning and i think my oh thinks ive lost the plot hahahahaha xxx

That actually did make me laugh out loud!! Well the deed is done now....Ooooh please get a BFP lol!! Xxx

Oh well if it's meant to be it's meant to be! Wedding or not, that wouldn't t be a massive bump you'd be fine!

FX the swimmers made it in there! :)

xx

Oooh :) A 25 week bump isn't too bad :lol:

If I was getting married now I could easily fit into the right dress :)

xxxxx

Good luck chick!! :dust: xx

Ps: I think now theres a chance you should just do it again later.. :lol: Jus go for it :bd: xxx

Bad girl :shakehead: :dance:

My friend is 25 weeks and shes got a lovely size bump, so you will be fine.

xxx

tut tut ..... you pair of randy sods!!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back