You're all going to laugh at me....

good luck hun im gonna be stalking you again xxxx

When i read this this morning it really cheered me up!! Good luck hun xx

well i reckon last night i was about 1dpo....think i ov'd on thursday...

went out and had a drink as my in laws to be are up for a festival we are having up here...

possibly my last drink for a year??? who knows.........part of me didnt wanna drink but then i couldnt think of an excuse and i figures at 1dpo.....little boo boo wouldnt have even implanted so should be okay...!!

This sounds a bit daft.....but i cant be excited about possibly being pregnant again soon because i am so terrified of labour!! i cant get past it.......crazy eh!!! i want a little family but i am so scared of the whole pregnancy thing and giving birth thing....i just keep thinking how it will all be worth it and its only a couple of days of pain out of my lifetime...

any advice ladies....? xxx

maybe its a self preservation thing after the mc....who knows...i went through a lot of pain then with nothing to show for it....at least after labour i would have something amazing to show for it......

Last edited:
I was totally the same ... It's perfectly natural to fear the unknown, all I cam say is... Yes it's painful and yes it's scary bit truly once the baby is out you seem to forget all about it and the emotions of having the little one take over and you just know it was all worth it... Try not to read too far ahead and deal with things as they come, keep yourself fit & healthy and try to keep a positive mental attitude it will work wonders ( I didn't do any of these lol and my story is another story- but next time will take my own advice) xx

i also think that once you are pregnant and you're 40 weeks along you are willing labour just to have baby! ha ha....also you probably bond with the little thing inside you and the maternal instinct kicks in and you just love them so much you would go through the pain...xx

Hi hun wow I could have written your last post! Was actually about to write a topic myself about being terrified of labour! Sometimes I can't believe I'm actually trying to get pregnant cos I'm so scared! Doesn't help that my sister had such a traumatic birth. But I know it'll be worth it in the end. I'm just gonna research as much as possible so I'm informed about the whole process xxx

i think every woman must think the same huh? why does it have to be so bloody painful!!! it was all designed wrong if you ask me...lol

i just think it cant be so bad after cos people go back and so it again dont they.....yes it will hurt like hell.....and yes i will think at the time i am going to die and i cant do it....but everyone does dont they..look at me trying to convince myself. ha ha xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back