Anyone here NTNP?

CARNAT22

Reaction score
I am a little bit lost guys so please help!

Y'all here seem to be very actively TTC... (I don't know what half the acronyms even mean LOL)

We are TTC after a M/C and chemical pregnnacy but we're not doing anything other than being mindful of my most fertile dates...

Does that mean we're TTC or NTNP?

Anyone else in this situation?

Last edited:
I think u are just having a relaxed approach to ttc, because ur are still trying around the right time each month just not calculating exactly when ov is with opk's. I just couldn't bring myself to be relaxed about it after my mc, so been going for it with opk's and temping i must admit it has made it so much more stressful!! xx

Last edited:
Wish i could take a more relaxed approach lol...iv been doing my temps from the start every morning and night...and last month did opks...going to try and do without opks this month but i prob wont be able to resist lol

FX for you carnat...as they say when u relax thats when it happens so maybe you have the right idea lol xxx

We seem to be able to get pregnant but it's the staying pregnant that is the problem :shock:

We've agreed to take the relaxed appraoch until the end of the year and I'll start to pay closer attention if no joy by then.

It's scary though - exciting but so scary!

xxxx

it is extremely scary ttc again after mc, i sometimes wonder if i am ready for the stress being pregnant again brings. I have had 1 mmc, and i think i had a cp on my last cycle, so i dont seem to have a problem catching the egg either just holding on to it. fx it is 3rd time lucky for us xx

I literally just mentioned NTNP in another thread. In all honesty I think I might try and take this approach but I can completely understand why it is important to test temps etc if you have been trying for a few months or you really want to be pregnant right away.
I personally was under the impression it meant you have sex whenever and if it happens, great but if it doesn't you'll just carry on?
xx

it is extremely scary ttc again after mc, i sometimes wonder if i am ready for the stress being pregnant again brings. I have had 1 mmc, and i think i had a cp on my last cycle, so i dont seem to have a problem catching the egg either just holding on to it. fx it is 3rd time lucky for us xx

Yay to 3rd time hun!

It's so bloody hard though isn't it? I had a natural M/C in May at 8 weeks and a definate Chemical Pregnancy just last month (I saw the BFP with my own eyes but within 5 days I'd had a CP)

I don't know what is worse - to struggle to fall pregnant or to be able to fall but not stay?

I don't want to tempt fate but if I have had no period by 8th November then I'll test (I am due 25th October BUT will be leaving it 2 extra weeks before testing)

I am scared witless but excited.

xxxxx

Last edited:
I literally just mentioned NTNP in another thread. In all honesty I think I might try and take this approach but I can completely understand why it is important to test temps etc if you have been trying for a few months or you really want to be pregnant right away.
I personally was under the impression it meant you have sex whenever and if it happens, great but if it doesn't you'll just carry on?
xx

I found it stressful enough just trying to DTD every day whilst I was fertile, let alone throwing all the other stuff into the mix (charting temps etc)

OH said me demanding sex because I am 'fertile' just didn't do it for him the same way that a nice sensual massage does :shock:

yes im confused on this too!
I say Im NTNP , got my period today after MC, first thing I do is calculate when I will be most fertile and think about planning some special nights!!!
I dont use temps, or OPKs - as I think that is too stressing.
I kind of know whats happening in my body re CM etc.
I will def be on the EVE P OIL as def think that helped me conceive before and def increased my EWCM and libido.

3rd time lucky (hopefully ) for me too!!!

Good luck everyone! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

yes im confused on this too!
I say Im NTNP , got my period today after MC, first thing I do is calculate when I will be most fertile and think about planning some special nights!!!
I dont use temps, or OPKs - as I think that is too stressing.
I kind of know whats happening in my body re CM etc.
I will def be on the EVE P OIL as def think that helped me conceive before and def increased my EWCM and libido.

3rd time lucky (hopefully ) for me too!!!

Good luck everyone! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I just replied on your thread hun - LOL!

I don't want to get too strict about it all just yet - we'll give it a few months of NTNP (but keeping an eye on the dates)

I am taking my Folic Acid and have some EPO - I was going to start taking it with my next period (I 've already had my fertile time this month!)

Never has there been a truer phrase than "3rd time lucky" hey!

I look forward to us all heading over to Tri 1 very soon

xxxx

Last edited:
yes just read your other reply Carnat,
spooky! we crossed over!!
I am trying to be as cool as pos.
Sometimes I even wonder now if I actually still want a baby after all the stress.
But I know thats just my hurt talking.
What will be will be.
I dont want to get stressed over it all.
It took quite a few months after first MC to conceive and I found that really stressy and then to MC again.
So to be as chilled as pos.
Good luck hun, xxxxxx
yes take Eve p oil, from 1st day of period until you ov and then stop as can caue the uterus to contract.
Chat soon,. xxx

yes just read your other reply Carnat,
spooky! we crossed over!!
I am trying to be as cool as pos.
Sometimes I even wonder now if I actually still want a baby after all the stress.
But I know thats just my hurt talking.
What will be will be.
I dont want to get stressed over it all.
It took quite a few months after first MC to conceive and I found that really stressy and then to MC again.
So to be as chilled as pos.
Good luck hun, xxxxxx
yes take Eve p oil, from 1st day of period until you ov and then stop as can caue the uterus to contract.
Chat soon,. xxx

Thanks hun - I am always 'hanging around' so catch up soon

xxx

we're always only going to be able to take a really relaxed approach to trying for a baba.

OH's a military man and with us not being married (and my serious dislike to living anywhere near his 'friends') mean if I ov during the week (when hes not on tour) we've to hope that the weekends boy are still there.

Bit crap really =[

i really wanted to take a relaxed approach... but actually i am determine to be pregnant! Terrible i know so soon after the delivery... but i just cant bear it...

we have just bought some 'sperm friendly' lube so going to enjoy using that for the next few weeks :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back