Your Next Pregnancy

Im basically the same as lrb!!

i wouldnt find out the sex this time even though buying blue felt good after weeks of buying white- i didnt find out the sex til i was 32 weeks!!I would try and actually enjoy the pregnancy- i was so ready for it to be over when i was only 10 weeks pregnant! i wouldn't work as late on either.

problem is i had such a bad pregnancy due to complications that at the moment i cant see myself having another. also my complications can affect the next pregnancy and i really dont know if i could deal with the stress again! so me and OH have currently said Max is gonna be our only one...

but we'll see...

xxxx

I would have bought no neutral stuff it went to waste, buy more second hand clothes (she was in the once) get bump pics. Still wouldnt find out sex or a 4d scan because they look like aliens to me, I would not listen to doctors and have a home birth (maily because if this one comes any faster she will be out too quick for hospital) x

I would buy more second hand stuff, not find out the sex, have more sex ;), eat more of what I want and get some bump pics! x

Well, speaking as someone who is now going through their next pregnancy... I'm actually taking folic acid (didn't last time as brand I chose caused really bad headaches - found a good one this time that doesn't). I'm taking my bp regularly and will probably invest in some urine dipsticks too (yippee!! lol) as midwives missed my pre-eclampsia when I was 32 weeks. Um, also I won't shrug off a horrendous migraine as "just a migraine and it's this bad because I'm not on my meds", just in case it's pre-eclampsia again.

Ooh, and I'll write a birth plan. Thought the whole idea was a bit "hippy" and didn't bother. Turns out it can be useful for writing stuff about if you're unconscious that they can express milk from you for baby. Important stuff like that will definitely be going on it.

I'd like to make it to full term and have a VBAC but as long as I'm healthy and my baby's healthy, I'm not really as bothered about those two bits.

I was pretty laid back last time when it came to food, and I'm pretty much the same this time round. I'm probably more stressed about this pregnancy because of what happened last time.

I know this is an old thread but the only thing I would do differently is to eat more healthily.

I am still struggling to shift the baby weight.

I had a lovely pregnancy with James and if I could repeat it with number 2 then I'd be over the moon.

xxxxxx

Snap Natalie. I have no regrets. Just the weight gain xx

I'd be a healthy BMI before falling pregnant!!!! I really really hated the end of my pregnancy and I'll never know if anything I did contributed to the traumatic birth, so next time I'm going to be for and healthy. (Size 16-18 when fell pregnant so not biggest person in the world).

To help me get there I'm starting by running a 10k in October to raise money for NiCU at the hospital because there isn't enough awareness of what they do and how hard they work. Wanted to do the half marathon but given that I can't start exercising until July me and oh agreed that 10k is enough of a challenge :)

No regrets from me really.
I would stay team yellow.
I would maybe exercise more next time round :) x

I dont think theres really anything i would do differently - prob wouldnt have a private scan - which would mean staying team yellow. would try make more of an effort with DTD - poor DH got nothing for months. lol xxx

Hee hee - well neither of that worked this time round!!!

Although the private scan was for reassurance cos they thought Squish might have a cleft lip - it wasn't a just because scan - so for next pregnancy if prob say same - wouldn't pay for scan UNLESS NECESSARY!

DTD has gone out the window even earlier this time!! Poor DH, but I'm more uncomfy, more BH, tighter bump, so he's still getting nothing and I've a couple of months to go!!

On my iPhone - so cant see tickers :(

I would still find out the sex and would try to not tell anyone next time...obvs apart from oh. I definately wouldnt tell anyone what name we picked either.

I didnt gain much weight during pregnancy....just after lol.

I would do everything else the same xx

I wouldn't tell anyone till later.

I would enjoy it more (as it will probably be my last)

I would buy less stuff

I would get less fat!

I would be more prepared

Www.justgiving.com/AaronFarquharson

Text aaro89 and £1, £2, £3, £4, £5 or £10 to 70070

I would stay team yellow again.

I would probably tell people earlier. I decided to wait till after 20 week scan to tell most people and felt I missed out a bit on the excitement.

Oh and I would go to the gp earlier to beg for heartburn tablets lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back