Your knees

Olive

Reaction score
Anyone else got sore knees since having lo? Bizarre question I know but mine are agony. I think it's bending down and being on floor so much (I don't have a changing station).

Have the feeling a tumbleweed might follow this thread.......:blush:

I was thinking the exact same today!! They keep going stiff and feel like they're not clicked back in place properly at times iykwim.

One of mines been sore for a few weeks. Never really thought of it bring pg/birth related. Xxx

I seriously have terrible oap knees since having LO! I thought it might be bf related cos I haven't been taking any vitamins so have very recently started taking a multi-vit to see if it helps.

Yeah I did, felt like arthritic pain but mine eased. I have had it for a while with each pregnancy for weeks after the birth. X

I reached smth on the floor while having G in my arms some time ago, and my left knee is not right since then :( has been ages!

Sorry to hear you've all got sore knees but glad I'm not alone! Lol. I think it's kneeling on the floor so much that does it. Hoping they'll toughen up. I feel like an old woman these days!

X

I do actually think I'm old before my time haha i end up getting up off the floor hunched because of my dodgy back and walking weird because of my knees haha

Yes! I have darted doing step though so I just assumed it was that?!

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

me too! my ankles are prob worse than my knees! i used to be able to lie on the floor and jump back up without any probs now i have to lean on something to help me up haha proper old lady xx

OMG thanks for starting this thread, you ladies have just made my night!! sorry for taking pleasure from your pain but i've been in bloody agony since having LO & was even crying the other night to OH that i might need knee replacements, they are always agony. Thank god its not just me, I had no idea it cld be pregnancy related, I thot it was just a co-incidence it started after birth.

xxxxxxxx

:love: feeling the mutual pain!

Idk if it's preg related but imagine it's baby related, all the bending over and spending time on the floor? That's what I put it down to anyway.

I'm glad I'm not alone. I honestly didn't think anyone would reply to this. I think OH must think I'm a drama queen with it! I moan an awful lot.

x

I'm going for an MRI on my left one on 15th !!! Im also always on my knees changing nappies on the floor !! Pain killer Gp gave me r rubbish ! Xxx

Is there a single part of our body pregnancy doesnt effect?? lol

Is there a single part of our body pregnancy doesnt effect?? lol

In short, I think no! Lol.

You know, I feel my knee pain most when having to sit on the loo! Lol. It's the getting down there. Scared ill break the sink leaning on it!

haha! if i sit with my legs raised on the sofa it takes me a good minute or so to walk normally afterwards, my ankles feel like they are going to snap!!

Oh I feel this!
My knees may as well be wearing tap-shoes for the amount they click, and no amount of moisturiser seems to get rid of the tough, rubbed skin!

*Sent from TapaTalk*SonyEricssonX10MiniPro*

Hmm saying that I always had really soft skin on my feet now by heels are really rough and hard!! Didn't for one minute think it was pregnancy/baby related though! Jeez!!

I've got really sore knees too, especially in the morning or when walking up and down stairs! I thought it would go when I lost my pregnancy weight but the pains still here! Def makes you feel like an old lady! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back