Nose Diving!

pringle88

Reaction score
Ella keeps nose diving and then screaming because she hurts herself!!:wall2:

She is trying to crawl but hates being on her tummy so shes figured whilst she is sat down if she throws herself forward to can get on to her hands and knees which only works 1/5 times... the other times she is headbutting the floor!!

other than putting lots of cushions and blankets around her I dont know what else to do, she's going to really hurt herself if she carries on!!

Shes also obsessed with phones and remotes, if there is one close to her she takes a dive towards those too!!

Anybody else have a little daredevil on their hands?!

He's not mobile enough yet but yes he will be for sure.

Do you spend your days on edge? I'm not looking forward to that bit tbh x

I am a nervous wreck!! People keep tell me to sit back and relax and leave her to it "she will get much worse as she gets older" etc but I'm still paranoid!

Although this morning I was stood behind her without her knowing and she did it and just pulled herself up without making a fuss yet if I am sat with her she screams so loud!! little madam! x

Lol I think it's when the see that we've noticed they become all dramatic. They really are a constant worry eh x

I hear ya, Jacob was the same, he used to bounce on his bum to get on his hands and knees and now that he is crawling it's worse, he keeps pulling himself up to stand on everything he can! And even though I'm right with him he still managed to bump his head twice! :( he goes crazy for the remote as well plus he took one of his own bricks and banged it on his head! He so wants to walk already, I'm a wreck!

Sophie's the same! Loves the sky remote and your doomed if she sees it because that's all she wants!

Samira is not trying to crawl yet, but she keeps launching herself forwards to reach her toys and keeps banging her nose in the process. I've bought her one of those soft ring thingies to sit in, which works a treat for her - I'll try to attach a picture. Although I suppose if your LO is trying to crawl this might not really be feasible? Not sure...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back