Your favourite nappies

oh no...

DH has gone downstairs to have half an hour on his x-box....

can i resist the lure of the nappies?? I told myself I would only spend the amount he has spent on xbox games... I've almost doubles it now :oops: :rotfl:

I'm in trouble when he looks at the bank statement.... Anyone got any good lines I can use to get away with it :angel: :angel:

DS needs them? I'd be spending x amount on disposables anyway?

:lol:

I bet he needs new games soon so don't worry ;)

monster_munch said:
oh no...

DH has gone downstairs to have half an hour on his x-box....

can i resist the lure of the nappies?? I told myself I would only spend the amount he has spent on xbox games... I've almost doubles it now :oops: :rotfl:

I'm in trouble when he looks at the bank statement.... Anyone got any good lines I can use to get away with it :angel: :angel:

Just tell him you'll get most of your money back when you go on to sell them or keep them for any future babies and they will have saved you a fortune in the long run :angel:

All very good points, but they may not stop him murdering me!!

**M_M thinks she may have to suck something to get out of this one....** :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

monster_munch said:
All very good points, but they may not stop him murdering me!!

**M_M thinks she may have to suck something to get out of this one....** :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:lol: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

He's going to have kittens when the clwt twts, weenotions and the flexitots come through the door! ;)

And yet still I buy more :oops:
Thanks Nicola :shakehead: :rotfl:

Just had to "break into" his email account as I use his paypal and all the receipts go to his email address... can't let him see those....... :angel:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back