I have looked at the sticky on nappies but . . .

Lulubelle

Reaction score
Okay, we have decided to used terry squares rather than the fitted nappies because they are cheaper and I;m poor! I have bought the starter set from Mother Care which come with the plastic overpants, but I don;t really want to use them because everything I;ve read about them says it makes LO bum sweat, not nice!

Im going to use fleece covers at night but I don;t really know what to use durng the day.

I have heard that the Rikki motherease ones are quite good, just a shame they are not as pretty as other ones I have seen.

Does anyone have any advice about which wraps to use with the terry squares?

Also, I have been looking at ways to fold them and there seem to be a trillion!!! What ways would you advise that I start with?

Thanks in advance for your help

rikki motherease are the best but I also like the weeotions wraps ( www.weenotions.co.uk )

as for folds the fold I would recommend for a newborn is the butterfly fold (the secndonedown on this link )

Have you tried your local freecycle. Someone local to me was giving nappies and wraps away.

Good luck :hug:

Freecycle is a great idea! Don't know why I didn;t think of it, I use it everyday!!! :oops:

i never get on with fleece at night they leak for me.

2nd hand wraps are good :D

just wantedto war you that fleece can leak/wick with newborns as they tend not to move about at night, whereas older babies do. I found wool to be great at night but haven't tried it with a newborn yet

Well, I think I'll start with the Rikki wraps and not get any fleece wraps for now and see how it goes when LO is here. I have some disposables for backups so hey, was the wors that can happen! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back