Everyone will have to post their stash pics, these are my new weenotions

012-2.jpg

013-2.jpg

If anyone's interested im selling a few wool and nappy items :wink:

we have that buggy one in a different colour :D
Got her name on it as well - stupidly expensive but absolutley gorgeous

Minxy said:
lanolinised

:think: :think: had to google it :rotfl: bit of a tongue twister too!! Im going to look into those defo and of course the weenotions, just had a look back and realised there was another 2 pages to look through :dance:
Think im going to sell my cottom bottoms ones as I dont get on with them at all anymore, so I dont bother using them :oops:

Those weenotions are STUNNING. WANT WANT WANT. I've been terrible with washing my nappies lately - I don't have a drier or a radiator I can dry things on so everything has to get hung in the kitchen. At least 3 times in the last fortnight I've run out. I also don't have any fancy nappies in size 2 - just boring old prefolds. Oh well!

I've been wondering, do you think it would be worthwhile starting a thread in the for sale section specifically for cloth nappies? I know lots of people are selling them and others looking for them so it might be good to have them all in one place?

Good idea Lorna - I have a few to sell and they've been advertised for ages but they seem to get overlooked :(

I've just order 3 clwt twt's :D Going to use them for night time I think!

Goggling weenotions now :D

I agree, good idea!! I bought some different ones from here a while back and used them once :oops: would be good for someone else to get some use out of them.

Yes great idea, i get bored easily and always buying and selling.

Bee you wont be disapointed in the Clwt Twt's, she's a lovely lady and also makes homemade dolls.

I haven't done stash pics for aaages, only have onesfrom Seren (though most of these I have used with Cally)

pockets and all in ones
Photos004.jpg

wraps
Photos003.jpg

shaped nappies
Photos002.jpg

Photos001.jpg

Seren004-1.jpg

Seren005-1.jpg

nappies and pockets
Seren008-1.jpg

my wool
Seren006-2.jpg

and the back of the shorties
Seren007-1.jpg

This is dangerous! I'm inspired to buy some! Somehow it seems more fun with girls though.

With the woolies, when the lanolin is starting to go, does it smell? My wool coats smell terrible when they get wet. Does that ever happen? Is it tons of work to keep them because of the lanolising and handwashing?

Nicola g said:
Yes great idea, i get bored easily and always buying and selling.

Bee you wont be disapointed in the Clwt Twt's, she's a lovely lady and also makes homemade dolls.

Thanks! Looking forward to them :lol:

Ordered a weenotions too - skull and crossbones one :D

OK this thread is officially dangerous :rotfl:
I've just bought a flowertotbots nappy to try out (DH is in the room so pretended I was buying him an Xmas prezzie so he couldn't look :rotfl: underhand me?!?!?!?

Trying to look up weenotions and others without being too obvious....

am on the clwt twt website but can't suss out how to buy one.... help!
I'm running out of time :rotfl:

Oh its an odd site :lol:

The nappies are on the left hand side - click on one then click again I think and there should be an add to basket button on the right hand side. If that makes sense.

I got 2 Clwt Twt Poced and one Bambw

ah - thanks found it - i was on a wrong site, although it was the right site... very bizarre - just trying to sneekily pay for one... and a weenotion too :oops: :oops: :oops:

HEEEEEEEELP

im so jealous of your girly wraps.. i need to ttc a girl :shakehead:

lisa&alex said:
im so jealous of your girly wraps.. i need to ttc a girl :shakehead:

me too! So much more for girls than boys :(

monster_munch said:
ah - thanks found it - i was on a wrong site, although it was the right site... very bizarre - just trying to sneekily pay for one... and a weenotion too :oops: :oops: :oops:

HEEEEEEEELP

Are you managing there? :lol:

argh - can't do it unless they take paypal - purse is downstairs and it's too obvious!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back