Baby TV

Eveadel

Reaction score
Does your little one watch it?

My Isabella loves it, she loves the shapes, music, etc.

Before I had her I didnt want to let my baby watch TV, Ive so changed. She only watches it for about 1/2 hour a day but she laughs and gets so excited, especially when Tuili the little thing comes on.

I tried arianna with it butno luck - she still prefers bear int he big blue house :rotfl:

Leorah is a major telly addict! I also thought I wouldn't let her watch much but at this age its not like she's missing out on outdoor play is it? My HV was impressed that she took notice of the tv and was so alert. I let her watch Baby Einstein dvds and then in the morning she watches Paddington Bear and Rainbow Fish while I pump, she gets really excited and squeals and kicks her legs when she sees Rainbow :lol:

Mia also loves the T.V-we have all the baby enstien DVD's and she loves watching them-her favouite is world Animals, which is great and has a great song on which we sing along too!!

Amy xx

I was also gonna have the TV off most of the day but my son loves it soooo much (cbeebies rules!) and he is now trying to say so many words - he yells out things like clock, ball etc when he see them on the screen. I make sure he does plenty of other stuff too tho :lol:

Last edited:
I dont have baby tv so ellis is stuck with cbeebies or should i say i am stuck with it!! hehe

He loves big cook little cook for some strange reason haha xxxx

Me and Rubie watch Tikkabilla :D

Its a TV channel specially designed for babies & toddlers, you can get in on cable. We pay £3.50 per month but has been worth its weight in gold. I have one happy baby at the moment, shrieking & laughing as I type :D :D

Lydia isn't a tv kid at all. She shows no interest in it if it's on whatsoever.

You get it on Sky channel 626 I think!!

S. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back