You may be able to start getting excited... OR NOT :-(

how are you feeling MM?

got my fingers crossed for you :hug: :cheer:

any update on how things are going?? Good luck - I was just looking at your ticker on another thread and noticed it's deadline day!!! Green bean surely has to be a boy - no girl would ever keep you hanging on until the last minute :lol:

Things are going OK albeit slowly. Contractions have slowed down a lot since this morning but if I think back a similar thing happened with DD so I'm just doing some housework and keeping busy.
Am going to have some sex later if it doesn't pick up ;)
When I get a chance I'll write down what I did last night to start things off - it's quite funny :D

I have a funny feeling that I am subconsciously not letting myself progress too quickly as I know my favourite MW is on call tomorrow :lol:

LMAO :rotfl: @ Monster Munchs Location

Location: Loving my brave hubby who finally gave in a performed a sweep!

Hope things keep going nice and steady! Did OH really give you a sweep??? :shock:

Happybunny said:
Hope things keep going nice and steady! Did OH really give you a sweep??? :shock:

Things are going reaaaaaaly slowly :bored: :bored:

Yes he did do it - albeit begrudgingly and with a bright blue latex glove on :lol: oh and we didn't have any KY so used durex tingle... that was a funny feeling I tell you!!

If it continues going this slowly we'll be having some more sex tonight plus he'll be performing yet another sweep :)

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I can't believe you actually got him to give you a sweep, I just have to mention cervix to hubby and he shudders.

My hubby just read that over my shoulder and went whats a sweep - just told him and he went green :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back