you know you've worked in a supermarket when...

Sweetcheeks24 said:
Kimbo said:
Sweetcheeks24 said:
I work for Orange and sometimes I call through to other departments but your on hold for a while then when I get through I say 'Welcome to Orange how may I help' and the person on the other line is like.. WTF, you called me :rotfl:

oh no are u the person who rings people up selling :lol: :talkhand: :talkhand:

:talkhand: No most definately not.. I'm the person people call up and say I want to disconnect too... I then offer you the whole world to stay with the most amazing company in the world and generally get paid commision to lick your ass (not that i'd need paying to lick your ass kimbo) :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

thasslick.gif

:rotfl: :rotfl:

dont do that, that's one of my fetishes :rotfl: :rotfl:

only joking! :rotfl:

or how about when you work at Borders, and your on maternity leave, and as your passing the info desk the phone rings, and you instinctivly pick it up and say 'Good afternoon, Borders, Preston, Claire speaking how can I help?'

Yeah, i got a few funny looks haha

*Star* said:
or how about when you work at Borders, and your on maternity leave, and as your passing the info desk the phone rings, and you instinctivly pick it up and say 'Good afternoon, Borders, Preston, Claire speaking how can I help?'

Yeah, i got a few funny looks haha

didnt know u lived so close :wave: :wave:

*star* - Move as fast as you can.... go go go get outta there before she comes to get you :rotfl:

Sweetcheeks24 said:
*star* - Move as fast as you can.... go go go get outta there before she comes to get you :rotfl:

jeeesus :rotfl: :rotfl:

lmao I recognise all that.

There's also the snotty adolescents who completely ignore you, and thye people who throw credit cards/notes at you!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

this made me laugh, ive never worked in a supermarket but i am a retail manager and most of the wahts ont he list ive experienced. You left out the bit where you give the customer the receipt and they hand it back to you and ask you to put it in the bag they are holding. :roll:

:rotfl:
clairescunny55 said:
been given half eaten sticky snacks because they couldn't keep their children quiet any other way

I always end up opening something on the way around to give to Jake so I am one of these annoying people :lol:

I used to work in Sainsbury's :D

The people who buy things reduced or buy one get one free feel the need to tell you that they are reduced or on offer

To be fair is doesn't always show up on the computer and its scarey to think you will be done out of a buy 1 get one free deal when the only reason your buying is because you get one free :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back