If you were on Wife Swap.....

Urchin

Reaction score
.... who woud they swap you with?

They always put people in a home the exact opposite of theirs (and the people are always upset when they don't like it where they are put :roll: )

So where would the put you... what's your nightmare scenaro?

Mine would be a totally immaculate house were the woman gets up at 5am just to start cleaning, then goes off to a full on high powered career job while her kids are all looked after by a live in nanny, who even puts them to bed so the mom doesn't have to spend time with them. :twisted:

my nightmare opposite would be a workaholic. i'm a wannabe housewife, work sucks!

im not a wife but i wouldnt want to be in a house where they ignore their children and dont have family meals

i would hate to be with a family that doesnt do anything that sits around all day, has take aways all the time and doesnt work, :x

I love my work but i also like being at home but being at home all day will drive me mad :x

they would put me in a house where the children are rude and the husband doesnt help and treats his wife like cr*p
they would put me in somewhere that smelt of fags and was untidy and i would be expected to go to work and look after the kids

Ohhh really overweight kids sitting infront of the TV all day would really get on my wick

Urchin said:
Ohhh really overweight kids sitting infront of the TV all day would really get on my wick

have to agree on that one..

my worst one would be swapping with a drunk i think

Probably a really devout religious family who try to force their views on you and are so narrow-minded its disturbing.

Did anyone see the american wife swap where there was a family like that who would only eat raw food, like raw chicken and stuff? They were sooooo weird, im sure the teenage boy is going to be some sort of psycho serial killer :shock: ! The wife was going to throw away all her swapped husbands really expensive designer clothes and make him wear a potato sack (no joke!).

here is a clip from the show:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3P4VFjA1 ... ed&search=

all i can say is wow :shock:

Ooooh I saw that one - they were weird - "Go eat a raw egg that'll calm you down" :shock:

It's one thing to pack someone's clothes up - another to give them all away.

I think they'd swop me for a house with rude disrespectful children, or one with a wife who is "dutiful" - there's been a couple like that- like the family where all the girls believed they had to look after all the males.

libs said:
Ooooh I saw that one - they were weird - "Go eat a raw egg that'll calm you down" :shock:

like the family where all the girls believed they had to look after all the males.

go eat a raw egg it will calm you down :rotfl: how much was i pissing myself laughing at that, they were a bit of a sandwich short of a picnic werent they!

i saw that one with the girls looking after the guys. the youngest girl (Dallas and her boyfriend Swayze! :shock:) was like 8 months pregnant and running about after her lazy *beep* of a boyfriend! They thought that women should eat their evening meal after the men (how about all just eating together?). she even got up half way through her mean to dish out his meal as if he coulnt do it himself. In the end the Husband actually liked doing some things for himself, he said it made him feel happy to help.

If he was my husband he'd be a LOT happier doing some things for himself - believe me :D :twisted:

in a house were the kids swear!

or where they are really pushy parents where they think that every thing they are doing is for the best home-schooling etc - when really the kids are just lonely :(

All the above to be honest, i wouldnt wanna swap my life with anyone even on a temp basis :?

i think i would be swapped with a mum who goes out partying and drinking all the time, doesnt do no cleaning or spends no time with her kids :evil:
x sophie x

I would never do wifeswap too aftaid hubby wouldn't want me back :rotfl:

Seriously I think anywhere that was dirty, unrully kids who had no interest in anything and a hubby who expected waiting on would do me in.

Also couldn't bear to swap with someone who was out all the time drinking and then leaving kids to do everything themselves

Mine would be a totally immaculate house were the woman gets up at 5am just to start cleaning, then goes off to a full on high powered career job while her kids are all looked after by a live in nanny, who even puts them to bed so the mom doesn't have to spend time with them

yeah much the same as you urchin!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back