Dont you hate it when..

Robyn_

Reaction score
people think they know everything..

following my mum finding out about my tongue piercing.
this bloke who is a family friend, came round and was like, "that piercing is brand new i can tell but the dent in the midle"

i was like "what the fuck are you on about, i know when i got it done"

fuck sake then he made my mum argue with me about it cos he thought he knew EVERYTHING!!
i cant stand people like that grrrrrr :evil: :evil: :evil:

Ive just had mine done. 5 days ago. Its so sooooore. Please tell me your was the same and this goes away soon.

lauramumof2 said:
Ive just had mine done. 5 days ago. Its so sooooore. Please tell me your was the same and this goes away soon.

I've had mine done for 3 yrs now and It doesnt last that long trust me, it was only sore for the first week and then it slowly dies down, just persevere with it, a few of my mates took theirs out because they couldnt stand the pain. Haha dunno what they'll be like if they had kids :lol:

I know what you mean about ppl who think they know everything GRRRR

I especially hate it when men tell you how to hold, feed, change your own baby. I had to laught when one of OH's mates was giving me advice on the birth- he doesnt even have children lol

I really upset my mums partner the other day because I told him off for just picking up a bottle of water and feeding it to Jake. He went off in a huff to have a ciggie outside lol. But when it comes to my sons health im not going to spare anyones feelings

lauramumof2 said:

nah its not that bad at all,
the pain for me lasted about 6 days, well i had mine done on the friday and i ate a roast dinner on the monday :)

its not bad at all :)

and i love it, it feels so horrible when i take it out

HAHHAAHHAAH THAT IS SOOOO FUNNY. He obviously knows nothing about piercings, HAHAHA. :rotfl:

lol at him yeah i hatre kno it alls

robyn i stretched to 6mm today 2 or mm then im at my goal :D

I have my ear gauged to a 2. Not going any bigger than that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back