I hate buying knickers.

nickilubs

Reaction score
Okay I'm not skanky I do actually buy new knickers but its so boring. The only person who sees them is me and my OH and maybe the neighbours across the road if I forget to close the curtians and they are being nosey but thats their own fault! But still its the most boring item of clothes to buy. Even socks are more interesting than kegs because people do occasionally see your socks. Surely I'm not the only one??? If you like buying knickers then what do you hate buying?

I like buying knickers - only thing I can get to fit me properly :(

I hate buying clothes in general. Nothing looks right on me and I'm not skinny enough for the mega trendy things that only half my forth years can get away with :lol:

I love buying matching underwear. I'm going to go mad as soon as the nursing stuff goes! I think it's less who sees it, more how it makes you feel.

I hate buying jeans - so hit or miss whether they fit well or whatever.

I went through a boxer shorts fetish when I was preggers............. I won't need any new pants for at least fourteen years!

I hate buying everything just now............SKINT :shakehead:

Kim x x x x x

I love buying Knickers. And shoes.
I hate buying clothes, i am too short so skirts and dresses are out of the question most of the time and the petite range tends to be limited :(

I hate wearing knickers, there's nothing worse than a wedgie.

i love shopping full stop lmao :lol:

as everyone saw at the bluewater meet :oops:

clothes, shoes, makeup, knickers, accessories - i have a bedroom full of the stuff :D :D :D

charlie84 said:
I love buying Knickers. And shoes.
I hate buying clothes, i am too short so skirts and dresses are out of the question most of the time and the petite range tends to be limited :(

LOL I can handle clothes buying because I'm a shortie too (5foot nothing) so I buy kids clothes! I'm age 12-14! But I love pink and girley and colour so I don't mind the kids stuff I can imagine its not everyones favorite thing though! I also LOVE shoes.

I was born to shop!!!!

My undies HAVE to match!!! I hate having different bra and knickers on - even if I am just cleaning the house!

mummykay said:

clothes, shoes, makeup, knickers, accessories - i have a bedroom full of the stuff :D :D :D

:lol:

So when you coming for a visit? You can help me with a wedidng dress and general clothes :lol: I'm useless

me and Jam will come up for a visit bee lol - Craig can have the boys and we shall empty the shops hehe!!

whilst im up there Ill have to drop by on sarah and arianna!!!

oooooooh a plan me thinks!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Bee said:
mummykay said:

:lol:

So when you coming for a visit? You can help me with a wedidng dress and general clothes :lol: I'm useless

How is it possible to live in Glasgow and be crap at shopping????? I luuuuuuurve Glasgow shopping!!!

mummykay said:

We'll come to glasgow for the shops :dance: (and you of course!! :lol: )

mummykay said:
me and Jam will come up for a visit bee lol - Craig can have the boys and we shall empty the shops hehe!!

Sounds like a plan! :D

SarahH - I just am :lol: I get so peed off with not being able to find something that fits/I like or anything in fact

i lovvvve underwear shopping!! but hate that my boobies haven't went down again after aiden - they are still a 34F and it's a nightmare to find nice bras - i love pants though too :D

Oooh I love buying knickers!! All underwear really! I love buying shoes too though cant wear many of what I buy lol!
I probably hate buying jeans most or just normal clothes! Yep normal clothes! I love buying dresses and going out clothes but normal day to day clothes bore me lol!

I hate buying knickers too!
I always think theres something better I could be spending my cash on, they only go under my clothes!!

ninjawomble said:
I hate buying knickers too!
I always think theres something better I could be spending my cash on, they only go under my clothes!!

see i'm the opposite! i always think it's important to have nice underwear on, makes me feel better :lol:

sorry hun, I love buying knickers. The only thing I hate buying is tampons because they are soooo expensive and I think they should be free :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back