Who would you hate to be stuck in a room with??

Another addition my list -

my neighbours!

They are the most annoying people I've ever had the misfortune to come across. They who knows how many children, horrible children at that and whenever they see me/DH with DD Lauren they criticise us for everything! They're loud and arrogant too.

Oh the rant about our neighbours can go on and on.

Thank goodness we may be moving!

Im with Mel on the Russel Brand thing. :puke:

Justin Lee Collins
June Sarpong

Im sure theres more i can't think off. :think:

John McCririck :puke: :puke:
Andy Gray
Victoria Beckham (what does she do for a living, wear clothes!!!????)
Gary Neville (what a turd!)

Oh yeah June "sticky lips" Sarpong!!! And Victoria Beckham :puke:

Any of those "hey look at me" type celebs.... :puke: they would get on my nerves (and there's loads of them)

Oh gosh Im thinking I need to watch some tv more :lol:
No one really bugs me that much? I knnow theres probably some but I ignore them so dont even know their names?! :think:
The only person I can think of that pee's me off is Ronaldo!? (and yes I am a United fan lol)

ben stiller and adam sandler, dont ask me why but i would quite gladly sit and chock these two men :twisted:

ninjawomble said:
Fern Cotton, dunno why but her voice gets right on me wick :wall:

Ooooh good one, I forgot about her! I cannot stand her, she is so, so, so irritating!

Oh and Holly Willoughby aswell! When she presents the Xtra Factor, I just can't watch it! The way she talks to the contestants is SO patronising, she puts on this stupid, idiotic high pitched voice and speaks down to them, gets right on my wick!

wouldn't you feel like crap if someone we'd all mentioned was on the forums ecretly reading these :rotfl:

zebrastripes said:
wouldn't you feel like crap if someone we'd all mentioned was on the forums ecretly reading these :rotfl:

I would sincerely hope that George W Bush has better things to do with his time :rotfl:

debecca said:
zebrastripes said:

I would sincerely hope that George W Bush has better things to do with his time :rotfl:

lol Not any more :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back