Yikes!

Fingers crossed yorkslass! Good luck xx

Dammit, got to 4 mins in between for about half an hour, partner starting to suggest calling in, then they spread out again and completely died off - pain has all eased off! Disappointed! Had a nap, but no sign of anything now, so I reckon maybe a very convincing dress rehearsal (for over 12 hours!)... hoping it starts up again sooner rather than later though - have had enough now... grr...

OMG how frustrating. I hope he/she comes soon and doesn't keep you waiting x

Aw how frustrating! I hope it starts again & you get to meet little one soon! Xx

Oh no how frustrating hun. Try to relax it case it kicks off again. My 1st I had contractions for over 7 hours before they fizzled out and stopped. But a few hours later my waters popped and it was all systems go lol xx

Oh I hope so... would be nice to get it over with! My mother said she had similar with me, a practice run, and then it didn't actually happen until days after o.o although she said she didn't get as far as 4 mins apart. Pain in the side is actually starting up again now... wish it would make up its mind! Haven't had any show yet though, or waters or anything, just pain and contractions.

Last edited:
Omg how frustrating. Hope it starts again soon. Good luck hun and keep us posted

Sent from my HTC Desire 620 using Tapatalk

Did your oh take today off work then thinking it was happening and will he go back tomorrow? I'm just wondering what happens with the 2 week paternity leave thing - do random days count or does it just start when baby arrives?!

I would put your bags in the boot ready for a midnight dash. It might be you calmed yourself out of early labour and might kick off again tonight.

X

Did your oh take today off work then thinking it was happening and will he go back tomorrow? I'm just wondering what happens with the 2 week paternity leave thing - do random days count or does it just start when baby arrives?!

He's self employed so gets bugger all anyway heh... he's been cramming in loads of projects in the run up to due date though, so has next to nothing on that he can't move right now, fortunately.
Thanks for all the words of encouragement ladies - getting quite a bit of pain again now,no clear starts and ends to contracting though, just getting grumpy and irritable now though lol

They can't actually start paternity leave until after the baby is born - it would be up to the employer to decide whether to pay someone for taking a day off for a false alarm x

Aww good luck I hope this is the real thing and everything goes well for you big hugs xx

Good luck and will keep sneaking in to see how you are doing! Hope.Hope you have your Bubba in your arms soon! X

Good luck....I had this for days before going into labour-fx it all starts up again soon x

Ooh only just seen this.

How are things this morning? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back