Yes or no

Johnsonbabies1

Reaction score
I need opinions. My last af was Feb 4th. (No clue when I ovulate). My expected af was march 4th or 5th. Never came. We only just started ttc on Feb 23rd. I figured I missed my ovulation date. I'm eating like crazy, missed period, lower back aches, some cramping in lower abdomen, tiredness, feel heaviness in lower abdomen, use to feel a bubbly feeling, and have some nauseous feelings that come and go. I've taken a test (today) came back negative but I figured if I was preg it was still too early. Could I be pregnant? How long should I wait to test again? This would be my 2nd pregnancy.

Please give me your opinions. I'm on the 2ww now I guess

I would give it a few days and then retest if af hasn't come.

I saw a lot of websites that said to wait 3 weeks (which wouldn't be until the 16th ish area) so I am gonna try to wait til then

If you wait until the 16th you will already be 11 or 12 days late for AF by then, a test would deff show up positive before then if you are pregnant. HCG doubles every 48 hours so I would test again in a few days, I don't think u have to wait as long as the 16th

Did u test yet Hun fx it's ur BFp xxx

:( ur not out yet though Hun maybe best getting docs have a chat about it all xxx

Dont test u ntil your af is late so on the day its due or day after.

Also dont use these app things to judge your ovulation.

I did and it never worked , the best advice my doctor gave me was you ovulate 14days after your 1st day of period my cycle was slightly shorter so i ovulted on day 11 , so get you doctor to work out yours.

And to have sex 5 days before this date and 5 days after. hay ho after 7 months of trying and we tried this i concieved 1st time with this method .

Good Luck

If your tests are negative after your period was due I just stop taking them as it generally mean sits just a late period x

Also stressing about it could be what's delaying your period. I thought I was pregnant last year and I wasn't trying but was convinced I was, ended up being 9 days late and I put it down to the stressing.

Also everyone is different, the doctor won't be able to work out exactly when you ov he would just make an estimate going by how long your cycles usually are, best way to tell is by doing OPKs, they don't tell u that you are actually ovulating but that you are gearing up to ov, but at least you have a rough idea! Temping will tell you when you ovulate after you ov but when I tried it my temps were all over the place and I ended up giving up, it works for some people tho!

It's hard but try not to stress, try and forget about it for a few days...if you are pregnant or you aren't the outcome won't change wether you stress or not x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back