what are the chances Im pregnant? please help!

tinkerbates

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Im hoping someone can help as I've trawled the internet and there's so much info Im confused!

Im usually on microgynon 30 but after my 7 pill free days (during which i had my period) i forgot to take it and missed 4 days. On the 4th day i had sex with my bf.

It was only a couple of days later i realised id not taken my pill. i then did a test to see when my most fertile time was and it fell over the day i had sex.

Today would be 10 days after conce ption (if i have) and i feel very light cramps in my lower abdomen, i feel light headed, keep getting waves of nausea and heartburn and I've been really moody.

I don't know if i can even get symptoms this early (seems to be mixd opinions on this) and i don't know if its just a coincidence.

Anyway what do you think the chances are i could be pregnant? I can't test for another week yet xx

Well I did the same thing Xmas 2009 and 9 only had sex once in the month and guess what I have an 11 month old to should for it, I don't mean to scare you I do think I'm very fertile and it prob wouldn't happen to everyone but it did happen to me I was on the same pill as you too, wait till af is due and if no sign test good luck xxx

Not sure about pills, but wanted to let you know that it is possible to feel symptoms very early. Most of my symptoms appeared few days after my ovulation and lasted for more than a week (that's what made me test 6days before my AF was due. And my instinct was right I got a BFP). But you can get some of the symptoms even without being pregnant, if you're thinking about it too much you might be going through psychological pregnancy...

Good luck, hope you get the answer soon!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back