we used a condom but am i pregnant? please help :(

confusedkirsty

Reaction score
im nearly 17 and still doing well in my education so i do not want this right now, i plan to have kids but only when i can provide for them everything they need. Me and my boyfriend have been sexually active for a while now and we both lost our virginity to each other, we used condoms all the time but ever since the last time we had sex i have been feeling strange, especially in my lower abdomen, ive experienced some cramping and pain, also in my lower back aswell, ive had a bit of blood in my knickers and i also have a creamy discharge now :/, i normally would eat any food at any time but recently ive had cravings for certain things and also the thought of some foods and smells can make me feel soo sick, ive the strangest felling in my abdomen and im worried as when i googled my symptoms just to get a few ideas the things that came up was pregnancy and cancer :O ive never been more worried in my life, please help me, does it sound like pregnancy???

No not yet, to be really honest im too scared to take one :( i might take one when im next with my boyfriend though, you think i should?

I think that's your first port of call, a doctor would only ask you if you were anyway.

Well you need to put ur mind at ease, and a test will do that!
It could be pregnancy, it could be nothing, but you need to find out!

Ok thank you all so much, im going to take one just to put my mind at rest, thank you for taking the time to reply to me :) x

Is your period late? All sorts of things can give you cramps etc in your abdomen, and once you start wondering if you might be pregnant you start craving strange things all the time - ask anyone who is trying to get pregnant if they've ever had the same when they're waiting to test and I'll bet you anything most of them have at some point. While condoms aren't 100% effective it's still very unlikely (especially as you are really only fertile for a few days each month) and it's very unlikely to be cancer either - googling any sort of symptoms is a very bad idea as you'll always find something awful when it's most likely nothing to worry about :hug: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back