Yay labour thread !!! lauralou

Bbybump16

Reaction score
I'm so happy to finally be starting this :)

So Lauralou's waters have gone !!!

She's got her pool room :)

00:53 - just been checked she's 3cms !!

16th July -

7.26 - been in the pool is 4-5cm , might need a drip to speed it up in 2 hours !!

11.20- 7cms !!!

14.57- still 7cms .. now on drip lets hope it speeds up

17.08 - numb from the waist down with an epi :) mw thinks pushing wont be long away

18.01 - she's here 15 minutes of pushing (what a star ) :) weighing 7lb 12oz ..no name decided !!

Well done Laura it took a while but sounds like you did amazing :)

Last edited:
Can't expect Bbybump to stay up all night lol so thought I'd do an update....

I'm now 4-5cm, contractions are horrendous, just started with gas n air, keeping mobile, oh has gone to fetch the baby's bag cuz we forgot it! x feeling ok, just tired and in agony when they strike. And my waters are constantly leaking, I'm on pad number 6! So when they say "you'll know"..... You really will know! Haha x

Will update this as much as I can, not gona disturb Bbybump throughout the night, she needs her energy for her labour.....which needs to start ASAP!

Got a gorgeous room, music on, dim lights, feeling really positive (until I get a contraction and then it's all "I can't do it anymore!!!!") x

Xxx

Last edited:
Fab news! You are doing really well keep it up! hopefully won't be too long now for you and baby will be here :)

good luck !!

Yay!!!!!! Come on Laura you can do it!!! Thank you for obliging to my request of another July baby :) sending you lots of labour and foofy dust hun xxx

Woohoo finally lauralou!!!!! Totally rating you being able to still be so with it and able to text this far in!!!

Best of luck... Can't wait to see pics! Xxxx

Yay at last! Good luck, sounds like you are doing fab :) can't wait for an update xxx

Good luck hope youve had or not far of having your bundle of joyxxx

Aww bless :) no update this morning yet .. I hope there's cuddles !! X

Ooh good luck, hope things have progressed for you without the drip xx

yey thats great!! hopefully things have progressed for you through the night cant wait for update! xx

Oh yey!!! Hope there's a baby now!!! Xx

yay another July baby!!! Hope baby is here!! If not then good luck xxx

Hey girls

No baby yet, but lots of painful contractions. About to be examined.... :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member