Hi girls...

xJodieLoux

Reaction score
Sorry I haven't been on sooner, it's been quite hectic.

Jaida Alice Eva arrived into the world on 31st July 16:47 weighing 7lb 7oz.

I was booked in for a sweep that morning but woke at 6am to find my waters had gone, they were a browny colour so I was asked to go straight to hospital. I arrived at hospital at 9am and when they checked me over they found that she had done a poo inside me so I had to be on a drip to speed things up. I used my tens machine which helped with the constant back ache, but didnt really do much for the contractions. I had no other pain relief until 2pm when I had dier morphene (sp?) which I would reccommend to everybody, especially if you end up on a drip and monitors because you cant move. I was completely high after that (I didnt even mind when the electrician came in to change some bulbs lol), almost asleep between contractions then when I had one I just whimpered through them. I was given gas and air to stop me from pushing which I found really difficult. The pushing was actually the easiest part which suprised me, that was biggest fear about labour and birth. I had a second degree tear.

All in all I think it was a really good labour and I found it really easy. I think the morphene played a big part in that though, I've spoke to a couple of people since who had that and they had a really easy/good experience too.

Jaida is really content and happy and I'm doing well with the breastfeeding. Everything just takes quite alot of getting used to, big adjustment. I was finding it difficult to sleep while she slept but the past couple of days haven't been too bad.

Anyway heres a pic....

S1050021.jpg

Congratulations :cheer: Sounds like a really good labour experience.

And she is gorgeous, I love her hair! xxx

Oh she's beautiful!!

Her tiny hands are so diddy and sweet!! Bless her!

Sounds like you had a really good experience in your labour! Hope mine is similar! xx

Awww her little button nose is priceless!

And yeah loving the hair did she stop at the salon before going home?

Congrats hon! I know you've been waiting a long time for this!

x

beautiful baby girl, u must b so proud xxxxx

CONGRATULATIONS :cheer: :cheer:

She is beautiful. Sounds like you had really good experience of birth! :hug:

:cheer: :cheer:

congratulations..... she is so beautiful. I love her hair, won't be long before you can put it in pigtails :rotfl:

:hug: :hug:

Oh jst seen the pic, how cute and tiny is she awwwww :hug:

Bet your loving having a new baby and being mummy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back