Yay!! Go Me!!

yaya!!!

was waiting for you too post this!! i knew it'd happen wooo... yaya!!!!

its going to happen! your going to meet Evie VERY soon woooo xxxx

:cheer: :cheer: :dance: :dance: :dance: :cheer: :cheer: :dance: :dance: :cheer: :cheer: :dance: :dance:

YAY!!!! I was going to text you earlier to see how you are as I was getting all stressed and had another BH (which for me is odd as I have never had them and now have had 2 hahaha) and I was carrying my phone all the time checking it to see if I had missed you text etc! haha
But then I didnt want to mither you or for you to get mad lol but YAY Im sooooooo excited! Now dont you forget to text me with all details!! heehee

OOOHHHH you know I think my prediction last week that it will start on the Thurs then you will have her on the Friday will be true! I was just a week out lmao! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Yay! That's fantastic news!!! Evie will be in your arms in no time now! :cheer:

Sarah x

awwwwwww that's great :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: wooo hooo i'm so happy for you :dance: :dance:

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!! :cheer: :cheer:

Good Luck! :hug:

Yay, Dannii I am so pleased for you :D good luck and keep us posted hun :D

Xxx

:cheer: Come on Evie!! Praying your waters break tonight and things start for you without the induction tomorrow! :hug:

I was 6 days over Dannii when I had my sweep... had it at 3 in the afternoon... started having a little pain at 7pm.. had my bubs in my arms at 10pm the same night!!!

Fingers crossed its so quick for you too!!

GOOD LUCK! :hug:

Thanks ladies :hug:

I'm still bleeding and got terrible cramps which are sometimes coming with BH (maybe every 15-20 mins or so) and are getting MORE painful but further apart?!

LOL wierd! Anyway, I'm not overly fussed because I know the first pessary will be administered tomorrow morning! I'm soooo excited to meet Evie it's unreal. I love that little dot so damn much. I'm so emotional knowing I'm going to become a Mummy at long last at some point this weekend! :shock: :cheer:

Lu & Lea: Couldn't text you because my phone ran out of battery but it's fully charged now!

I'll probably be back online tomorrow anyway, I think they'll let me come home after each pessary to give me time at home to see if they work.

:hug: Thanks for all the well wishes!! xx

dannii87 said:
I'm soooo excited to meet Evie it's unreal. I love that little dot so damn much. I'm so emotional knowing I'm going to become a Mummy at long last at some point this weekend! :shock: :cheer:

Oh hun you make me cry! Evies a lucky baby with you as her mum! Im so happy for you! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Ooo, so exciting! Good luck and hopefully you won't be induced.
I think everyone's gonna be on tenterhooks now til we get that message!

yay not long til u meet ur little daughter xx

i'm sooo excited for you Dan :cheer: all the luck and love in the world :hug:

Congrats so happy for you, cant wait to see some pics of evie whenever you have her. All the best hope everything is ok for you.

:clap:

:clap: :clap: wohooooo

about time too, every time I log on Im checking for your labour posts.

Good luck girl and well done. Evie is lucky to have you as her mummy.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back