today's midwife app... updated pg4 but no news *still*..

wahay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay.....seems like you will beat me now haha.

Fingers crossed LO wont keep you waiting much longer.

Love amz and bump xxxxx

There's too much excitement going on in the forum I can't take it! lol :dance:

Yeayyy!! :dance: Nice one! Look forward to your next update! :hug:

Good luck Shell - hope you don't have long to wait now xx

good luck!! hope you don't have too long to wait now :hug: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

:cheer: Great news!!! :cheer:
Hope you're hitting 10cm before you know it, very best wishes for LO's birthday arriving real soon :hug:

Good luck and i hope it not long till u have baby in your arms.

xxxxx

Oooh, this is too exciting!! :cheer:

Good luck, cant wait to hear more!

Piglet xx

Good luck leckershell - can't wait to hear the news!

Valentine xxx

Just me again - the 'cramps' been going on all day and got down to every 3 or 4 minutes, but still not really 'hurting' as such, just felt like period pains but worse.

I thought I'd call the hospital cos I thought well maybe I just have a high pain threshold and maybe I should be in hospital... but they said I don't need to go in until I'm in too much pain to handle, little one stops it's movements, or my waters break.

They said they would have taken me in from having a show, but that cos mine was at the same time as my sweep it doesn't count.

So just sitting waiting really, still getting the cramps which are hurting more now than earlier... just waiting for them to either hurt loads more which will probably be sometime later tonight, or waters break which could be any time.

Feeling achy, and had some dinner but (unlike me) didn't feel that hungry. Meh, things will happen as and when they're sposed to :) at least it's unlikely I'll have to wait until Sunday now :)

Ooo how exciting - I was like this when in labour too, mine went on for a couple of days - you will definitely know when you need to go in - with me the contractions got tighter and more intense and I enjoyed a good suck on the gas and air :hug: :hug:

At least you know either way he is gonna be here on sunday :)

Will you just hurry up and have that baby!?

We're waiting for cute pics :D

leckershell said:
I thought I'd call the hospital cos I thought well maybe I just have a high pain threshold and maybe I should be in hospital... but they said I don't need to go in until I'm in too much pain to handle, little one stops it's movements, or my waters break

You could be further than you think, I had no pain from my contractions and was 7cm dilated, so never mind that side of it, most MW's say to go in/ring when your contractions are 5mins apart and lasting at least 1min.

So exciting :cheer: very best wishes :hug:

oh i do hope that little effort comes soon for you :)
i cant wait to hear that you had him/her.

keep you going girl... youll get there eventually.

:hug: :hug:

Still going... they're gradually getting more painful but still not really bad, so we're just gonna see how it goes. I was bouncing on my ball but it got a bit painful as my back hurts lol.

Cmon little effort :)

Although I'm very aware that this could last all night, and all tomorrow lol let's hope not! :)

m

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back