• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

xbox kinect - Do you have it?

Wobbles

Reaction score
Anyone got one? Anyone have a Wii also and can compare?

I am so tempted to get one in the new year but I'd still keep my Wii!

:muaha:

What does it do exactly? Is it like those interactive games?

I'm busting for the just dance games and the michael jackson experience for the wii!

You don't need a controller like the Wii! Controller free gaming via the censor (the kinect) x

Ooo gonna have to have a nosy..I'm lethal with the Wii controller :blush:

I've got one, but I can't bloody use it because I'm not allowed to jump about in my current... er... condition?!
One thing I will say is, if you're going online with it, keep in mind at ALL times that there is a camera and mic attached to that thing, and people can see/hear everything xD

I've got one and love it! It's so much better then the wii and so much easier to use x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bought my oh one for Xmas I'm dying to see what it's like

We sold our wii and bought one it's very good although I'm limited to what I can at the moment but I'm looking forward to trying out the exercise games after the baby is born

I had to wrap mine up today, it kept looking at me everytime i opened the cupboard

"play me, plaaaaay me"

:rofl:

I had a wii and sold it coz I thought it was shite. We bought the kinnect about 4 weeks ago and I LOVE it!! 100% better than the wii. The dance game is brilliant, it detects your whole body's movement, not just where a controller is. 10 out of 10 score xx

Yeah, there's no cheating by jiggling the controller about on the Kinect! Haha

I just played thekinect for the first time, super excitement, I love it!! think the voice recognition is awesome!

I'll have to get me one of those then!! I admit I can't let go of my Wii ...xbox won't cure my Mario gaming! lol

How is everyone getting on with theirs that got one for Christmas?

Im totally addicted to Dance Central and Kinectimals :lol:

I reeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaalllllllyyy want one!!! Dying to have a go on dance central!

Its so much fun, you dont realising how tiring though until you stop playing :lol:

I gonna persuade hubs to get it for me...He owes me xmas pressies! I might even put on hold my ipad for one lol

I bought it for oh for xmas it looks really good fun can't wait till I can have a go on it!!! Both my bro and cousin said its a lot better than the wii!

We've got one and had a friend round to play (that makes us sound about 5!) the other day and now HE'S looking at buying an xbox just for the kinect! I'm living it! Absolutely brilliant and well worth it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back