Online Gamer Tags

muppetdaddy

Reaction score
Hi Ladies :wave:

Apologies if this has been done before (I did search but couldn't find anything) but I thought it would be a good idea to share Gamer Tags for those with Wii's, PS3's & XBox 360's so that people can play online together, etc. (it would also be useful to list what online games you have).

I'm trying to get my OH to use the PS3 a bit more and she seems quite interested in the whole 'meeting' online to play games and was quite taken with the Playstaion@Home release but we don't know anyone else who plays online :(

PS3 Username: Aquascaper

Playstation@Home
Blazing Angels
Gran Turismo 5 Prologue
Colin McRae: Dirt
Call Of Duty: World At War
SuperStardust HD
Feel Ski
WipeOut HD

Wii Username: Aquascaper

Wii Sports
Wii Play
(Don't really know what is online with the Wii as I don't play on it)

I'm an xbox 360 person.
My GT is Jaded Diamond.
Currently playing...
Gears of War 2
Midnight Club LA
Gears of War.
And I also have COD:W@W but i don't really like it.
I've got more games, but Gears 2 kind of dominates at the moment.
xx

Mine is MrsMysticMeg on the ps3. I'm a bit of a gaming geek :oops: . Only really online after 8pm when Connie is in bed.

Feel free to add me. I play cod5 at the moment. I only play team deathmatch on it as I like shooting and don't really go for team tactics :lol: . I go into home ocasionally but find it boring.

I've asked him to buy me animal crossing before but he said no :x

I'm an xbox geek
my gamertag is SKINNYLAD77

I'm playing at the min
call of duty 5 (world at war)
gears of war 2
shaun whites

so if you fancy a game just add me :D

Xbox for me ;)

VGEFM is my tag

Cod W@W
Halo 3
Saints row 2

There about all I play at the moment...

SKINNYLAD77 said:
I'm an xbox geek
my gamertag is SKINNYLAD77

I'm playing at the min
call of duty 5 (world at war)
gears of war 2
shaun whites

so if you fancy a game just add me :D

I've sent you a friends request, i hope you don't mind :)
I've not been playing much other than Lego Batman atm cos i need the achievements lol.
One of my new years resolutions is to play world at war more, or even at all.
xx

hi there i am playing blood siren curse on ps3 at the moment and go into playstation home when hubby aint on it which all the time :D my gamer tag is greenday1975

Yesterday I finished again Half Life 2, I mean I completed episode two and it was gorgeous as always, however the end of it is sooo intriguing that it's really a pain to wait for so long for releasing of the third one... Sometimes I think that it won't be released at all and that's extremely sad because I want to know so much what will be the end of this amazing story. Half Life 2 is one of the best games in my opinion and I think it deserves finally a good ending :rolleyes:
And in general I can't say that I'm a huge gamer, however I like to play sometimes in various ones if I want to relax during my free time :) My favourite ones are also BloodRayne, GTA series, Hitman, AlienVSPredator, Chaser, Prey, Serious Sam (but only the first one among all parts) and Painkiller. I like to play sometimes in flash ones and mmorg, especially The World Of Warcraft and Shaiya. And gambling is my other favourite type, I like slots http://www.slotozilla.com/ and poker the most of all.
I also want to try Portal https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portal_(video_game) too, as I know it was made by those guys who made Half Life 2 and got many positive reviews, I'm really curious if it's really so cool as it's said by many guys :)

I have a PS4 (can't remember my gamertag right now, would have to check and post it later!) but I love, love, love gaming and I feel like it's a great way to chill out or probably will be a great way to not think about TTC all the time which is taking over my brain at the moment!
I am currently playing FF7, Tomb Raider, Horizon Zero Dawn, Assassin's Creed (Yes, all at the same time haha!) but also love Metal Gear Solid, all Final Fantasy games, all Tomb Raider, Resident Evil, Zelda to name a few.
Nice to meet lots of other gamers here :)

I have a PS4 (can't remember my gamertag right now, would have to check and post it later!) but I love, love, love gaming and I feel like it's a great way to chill out or probably will be a great way to not think about TTC all the time which is taking over my brain at the moment!
I am currently playing FF7, Tomb Raider, Horizon Zero Dawn, Assassin's Creed (Yes, all at the same time haha!) but also love Metal Gear Solid, all Final Fantasy games, all Tomb Raider, Resident Evil, Zelda to name a few.
Nice to meet lots of other gamers here :)

Resident evil my prefer game, agree with you. Metal Gear Solid also have a good graphic and soundtracks

I'm Xbox 360 I'm VintageWitch but I do tend to play offline normally on Skyrim

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back