Wrong for siblings to share?

HappyAlice said:
Thanks everyone, feel loads better now, just wondering how to go about unwrapping - just let them both open it at the same time?
Ooo I'm excited now, me and my OH know nothing about Wiis, we've always had PS's.
I don't suppose anyone could give me any advice on the controller? The wii i have bought has one of those long things (looks like a white remote control) so i guess I need to buy another? Plus do I need to also get a couple of traditional looking controllers too? Same kind of shape as that used with PS :think:

I feel old and behind the times :lol:

You dont need the traditional looking controllers! (well my lads have never come across needing one) but with some games you do need a nunchuck! I would recommend getting two remotes and two nunchucks so they can play together! Check out Ebay for bargains or they are usually about £15 each! Ends up bumping up the price a bit! :(

I wanted to add also, my lads often have shared presents and in the summer, they both asked for money off everyone for their birthdays and combined it to buy themselves a Wii! Im sure if they had always had their own presents thats not something they would have even thought to do!

My boys used to have "Joint" gifts as they shared a room so you wouldnt need two tv's,dvd players,stereo's and so forth, and they used to be well pleased with whatever they got and was happy to share all there own stuff with each other anyhow as they are really close, i think it makes them much better mannered too if they are brought up sharing things they are much more aware of other peoples feelings, look at it that way, you are teaching some really good life skills too.x

I remember me and my brother got a playstation between us and it was awesome :) he was younger than me so I let him unwrap it. Like someone else suggested already, we had games given to us separately, like I had mickey mouse and aladdin games and my brother had football games.

I think its a good idea personally! They get to learn the value of money (for example, they both can't have a Wii each) and they get a brilliant present. :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back