buymobilephones.net

Rosieroo

Reaction score
Has anyone used them sucessfully?

I signed up for a deal with a free wii and wii fit. But DH is worried as nowhere has stock of wii fits, so he sees it as if Amazon etc don't have any how come they do?

Plus I've just found out the free gift isn't sent to you, you have to send in a claim form with photocopies of your passport and utility bills/driving license (my DL is in my maiden name and utility bills are all in DHs name).

My phone is due tomorrow and I think I am going to refuse to sign for it and cancel the contract. I only signed up for the free wii and wii fit!

my dad did a deal like this and not only do you have to have utility bills in your names they also cannot show you have arrears!! his was for a playstation 3 and they wouldnt let him have it unless he had both drivers licence and a utility bill (they said preferably council tax) and bill had to be paid up. he did get the playstation 3 tho.

xxxx

I did the same sort of thing on dialaphone to get a free PS3 to give to BIL for his birthday :D.
I had to wait 28 days for the PS3 though. I didn't know this until after i had ordered and they tried to deliver the PS3 while i was on holiday. I've rang parcel force and they are bringing it again on Monday but they didn't say anything about ID etc? :?

I think The Link send you the free gift and the phone at the same time but i'm not certain it might be worth checking on their website :)

I ordered my new phone off there the other day, it came 2 days later.

Yes you get a voucher to claim your free gift but all you need to do is send it off with a photocopy of your driving license and a photocopy of your bank card (just the front). There are other things you can use for ID though, there's a list on their website.

Got an email off them the day after I sent them to say my Wii had been sent off, I was expecting it today but then realised it's not a working day so it should be here on Monday.

The whole thing has been straighforward for me, couldn't recommend it enough :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back