X

you can try if you want but its always best to wait for first normal AF so as you can date the pregnancy etc, also your body needs a little break let your lining of your womb shed once thats what i did ( i was told 3 months but fook that )

i am glad it is over hunny :hugs: i hope your ok

I have been pregnant twice in a row (Mid Sept and then end of Oct) and both were early M/c's aroud the 5 week mark :shock:

Who knows if having 2 pregnancies so close together had an impact on the outcome? I had a M/c in May as well so there is obviously a problem [with me]

I am not chancing it this month though!

I'd wait for one proper cycle hun and then get cracking!

xxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
I must have spoken too soon.... More bleeding today :(

its common hun give yourself time to recover physically, then the emotional recovery can begin for you. I bled for a week after, but some girls bleed, spot for a while. Its a big physical trauma for you :hugs:

also my gp said they say 3 months to allow yu to recover mentally somewhat theres not a medical reason to wait, some even say your more fertile after a MC. Its all hearsay of course, 1 period should be ok hun

When do I actually count my mc from tho? Because I started bleeding last Monday, but didn't pass "everything" until Saturday.

I have always counted mine from when the heavy, red bleeding began.

So last time I was spotting from 31st Oct but proper bleed began on 5th November. I count that as my first day.

Last edited:
Hey hun, after my 1st MC my doc told me that I could try again when I felt ready so I was pregnant again a month later. But unfortunately I had another MC. My OH and I then decided to wait for a few month to give my body a rest before trying but the pill didn't work for me and I got pregnant 10 days after my 2nd MC. This time I'm 18 weeks and everything seems to be going ok so I guess its just when you feel ready. Good luck xx

i waited till all bleeds from MC stopped, then wait for the witch and count that as your first AF hun xx

its more than just dating purposes hun, yes thats one reason but also there is a possible increased risk of mc, I at least couldn't face the thought that i might increase the risk of going through that again so decided to ntnp but we really didn't try, that hard, and i felt mentally stronger and physically so much better 5-6 weeks after my mmc xxx

its more than just dating purposes hun, yes thats one reason but also there is a possible increased risk of mc, I at least couldn't face the thought that i might increase the risk of going through that again so decided to ntnp but we really didn't try, that hard, and i felt mentally stronger and physically so much better 5-6 weeks after my mmc xxx

I am sadly proof of the theory that you should wait a while !!

However it is personal choice.

After M/c number 1 and 2 all I wanted to do was get pregnant again but now I am happy to wait a little bit.

Hi Hun, I agree you should wait, I had mc in sept and still having problems now 3 months later, if I had caught straight after the mc I would be having loads of problems now, if not a second mc, I think it's worth waiting for your bodies sake but again everyone if different x

it totally depends on you of course hun, MC is such a conflicting time with regards to do's and dont's, i have read you are moe fertile after mc so its best to try straibght away, but then as these ladies say it can cause complications. Your GP will have the best answer for you sweety, i hope whatever you do you get your snudge soon!

Ok thanks xxx I just want the bleeding to stop now, felt so relieved this morning when i thought it had stopped... :(
I think the sensible approach would be to wait, but with my dr saying the only real reason they say to wait is for dating purposes, I think i might just start trying once this bleed stops? Is that silly? I just don't want to wait any longer, I waited til I was ready last time and I feel like times just flying past me all of a sudden.

Sammi I've heard so many people say they got pregnant straight away after a mc, I'm secretly hoping that it happens to me too :) I dont want to risk another mc, but on the other hand there's no evidence it would cause this, and I'm just so ready to be pregnant again.... I was 7-8 weeks when I miscarried but baby was only measuring 5-6 so it was very early on. I'm hoping il recover quickly and can conceive asap xxx congratulations on ur baba by the way :) xxxxx when ru due?xx

To be totaly honest with you, in my opinion after my 2nd MC I wasn't ready to try again, I was silly at the time. My first MC was in may then my 2nd one was in July. My doctor did tell me though that it wouldn't increase the chance of it happening again. When I found out I was pregnant again I was happy ofcourse but I wasn't ready emotionaly. I didn't wnt to believe it. But it does prove that you can go on to have a healthy pregnancy. I'm now due in april but everyday I still think about the babies I lost. I suppose its whenever you feel ready yourself. But good luck hun xxx

With my 1st MC they asked me to go in for a scan to make sure everything was ok but with second one they just left me x

I think as long as ur pregnancy tests go negative u can safely say its all gone. I had a erpc after mc'ing naturally after my mmc, but that was 9 weeks later and I was still getting positive tests. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maegan
Back