X

:hug: lovey, you are int he right place for support. It hit me at 20 weeks and my term dates, enough to make me feel a bit poo and rubbish about ttc being on hold. We are finally ttc again and i'm so happy for that but actually glad that I had time to grieve and get over loosing my angel baby. Sometimes its good to just let is out. I've had a few good crys, o n my own, just to get out my system, and then i feel i can face the world again, bottling it up doesn't do any good.

big:hug: it does get easier, but it will stay with you, we just learn to live with that loss xxxx

Hi Laura,

I had my 3rd Miscarriage in early November (at 6w) and all the girls I was briefly in tri 1 with had their 20 week scans a few weeks back....

As happy I am to know everyone is having a happy and healthy pregnancy, it really hit me. Especially as I am still no closer to having a succesful pregnancy.

Sometimes I feel like throwing the towel in BUT for the most part I try to keep a positive outlook.

When the time is right we'll all have our sticky beans sweetheart.

xxxxxxxxxx

I was a complete mess the month of my due date, almost crying every day :(
It's completely normal the way that you feel. Keep coming back here,I wouldn't have make it without the girls here:hug:

Last edited:
:hugs: my baby would have been due in the next couple of weeks lovely i know how you feel

Hugs hunny, it is something that will stay with u forever. Losing a baby is so hard and I find it so hard to cope with still now. I keep thinking now that I should have my baby in my arms already and then I start to feel bad that I am wishing away my lil Roo :(

Stay strong hunny and someone is always here to listen when u feel down :hugs: xxx

I would have been 20 weeks on feb 14th so I know how you feel too :(

I'm so sorry for your loss. I know what you are going through and have had similar reactions from medical professionals. I wish they would start doing tests after your first one so you possibly do not have to go through a second.

I had my first miscarriage on 7 November 2011. I was 8 weeks and 2 days a long. I then fell pregnant after my period in December and I also lost that one last weekend at 10weeks and 5 days. It hurts so much we hadn't told anyone at all about the second baby. My husband has started to tell people because I'm a lot more messed up this time around. I'm very scared about May when we are going to try again. I wonder if I'm going to be excited or on edge after we find out we are expecting again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back