X

Firstly, I am so so sorry to hear of your loss :( what a horrible thing to have to go through x it's hard when people say things like that when they don't know how your feeling inside, it's like they are trying to 'cheer you up' when the truth is they really don't know what to say. The truth is nothing anyone is going to say will make this any easier for you hun :( its An awful thing to have to go through :( your little poem makes perfect sense x I really hope with time you feel better, you will never ever forget but I hope you will find every day gets a little easier and the pain will start to fade, always be there but you will find your way of coping and you have absolutely nothing to feel guilty about hun. Again I'm so so sorry for the pain you must be feeling, keep strong xxx

Hiya,

I am so sorry that you are going through this, every single thing that you wrote is what I have felt and still feel since my loss.
I hate it when people say it wasnt meant to be, or you will be pregnant again soon enough...as if that makes it all better. I just want to scream that I want that one, it was my baby and I loved my baby.
Its such a horrible time and its difficult, let yourself grieve and tell people how you feel. I bottled it all up for ages and then when I actually expressed how I truely felt, it made me feel a little better cos I had said it all out loud instead of circling it round in my head.
I am sorry that I dont have any wise words really but wanted you to know that you are not alone, I feel exactly the same-we are going through a grieving process, some people forget that cos they didnt see a 'person' but for us its truely devestating and we need to allow ourselves time :hug:xxx

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss hunny I lost a baby at 13 weeks wasn't easy on me no one wanted to talk about it just incase they upset me I can't sit here and tell you it will get better it hits hard not nice for any woman to go though it's taken me a long time to get over it 2 years but there is not a day goes by when I don't think about my little angel you will get there hunny it just takes time and you don't need to rush sit and cry let it all out i do you will never forget Hun ever your little one will always be in your heart Hun thinking of you hugs xxxx

Sent from my AWSOME iPad 2 using Tapatalk

Your not been over the top Hun your just grieving for your baby Hun and that's normal it's hard and it's even harder on you as your the one that's feeling the pain more it takes time Hun I was just like this Hun I didn't want to forget my angel I couldnt sleep i was like a zombie i just wanted him and only him i wanted to know why they had taken my little angel and the fact that all the doctors sat there and said its just one of those things i thought piss off will you one of those things and still to this day every since it happened I set a ballon off on the day he passed and the day he should of been born maybe it's over the top but it's my way of making me feel a little bit better to know he's looking over me it will take time Hun no one can tell you how to feel no one really knows what to do or say if they have not been there themselves it's hard Hun really hard and you will get there but it will take time xx

Sent from my AWSOME iPad 2 using Tapatalk

HUney I too know those feelings so well, my baby had no heart beat at my 12 weeks scan. My way of coping was to talk about it, i don't care if other people don't know what to say, i find if i'm open about and how i feel. I know I'll remember my baby in january, my due date and I feel that loss every day. :hug: do come in here and talk it out if none else will listen, there are many understanding ears and eyes xxxxxx

Awwww Laura,

You poor thing!

All I can say is that it does get easier with time. I know that is no consulation to you at the moment though ....

We are stronger than we know though!

Keep ypurself healthy and occupied.

Thinking of you sweetie

xxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Oh hun, I'm so sorry.

I like Dyscochick, lost at end of three mths , my baby had no HB at 11 plus 5 scan, and I also coped by talking about it, first on here, then the more I talked about it, the easier to say those words became, I couldn't use the word died tho as in public that set me off, so I just used gone, or no HB etc , and talking really did help. Pregnancy forum became my daily theraphy as I had been on here every day before that , and didn't want to give up my girls.

I truely started to feel better when I started trying again as it gave me something to get stuck into again.

Hugs to you XX

Did you do any tests after? I bought some cheapies so that I knew after my mc when I stopped getting positives. Were you regular before the mc? I'd give it a few more days if the witch hasn't appeared then test. Hope you ok xxx

Pop to the docs hun, they can confirm with a blood test if you are pregnant or talk to them about what else it might be. i came back pretty regular after my mc but i know others went completely up the spout after, so if might just be that you need a few cycles to settle things down :hug:

:hug: lauralou, stick with it and your bfp will come. In a way it starting is good, you know your body is coming back to normal and you can start trying and timing ov etc etc. :dust:

It took me 3.5 months from beginning to end with my first M/c :shock: :shock: (started bleeding early May. Miscarried end of May, bled lighlty until Mid July, then AF early August)

It was flipping nightmare. My other M/c's have been earlier so my cycles have settled down much more quickly!

I hope this is AF for you Laura and then you can begin TTC again.

xxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Take it all in your stride hun, you TTC when you feel ready and the time is right!

Best of luck and hope things go the way you want them to.

xxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back